Forum

What the AJC sez today....

17 years 5 months ago #1678 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: What the AJC sez today....
Bradley has hated us for years. The ONLY time we get favorable press from him is when we win the conference or are in contention for the National Title. That means we were positive for him in 02, and 05.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1691 by UnderDog37
I forgot about all those missed FGs against AU. I think he was basing his observation on the fact that we let them get all that tardage on a 4th down play late in the game.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1724 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: What the AJC sez today....
UnderDog37, you forgot about Ben Watson!
Also, Greene was an awesome QB. His decision making was fantastic.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1729 by UnderDog37
Yeah, and Greene was kind of an unhearalded redshirt freshman that Donnan signed and he turned out to be one of the best ever here....I hope one day Stafford will be like Greene was...or close to it, anyway.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1735 by MIUGAfan
Replied by MIUGAfan on topic Re: What the AJC sez today....

Bradley has hated us for years. The ONLY time we get favorable press from him is when we win the conference or are in contention for the National Title. That means we were positive for him in 02, and 05.

I read Bradley on the net. Why does he take such a negative slant? reminds me of Drew Sharp of the free Press here in detroit.

• MIUGAfan
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1737 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: What the AJC sez today....
One critical thing about the AU game last year was the blown call in our endzone. As pointed out on the CMR show last year one of the fumbles into the endzone went past the pylon and out to the side, but was awarded to AU on our 2 or 3 yard line. Since I was there for probably the best football game I've seen in years, even though we lost, it would have made a huge difference in the game. Also I saw the PERFECT pass from Cox to the AU receiver on 4th and forever that put AU in position to win with a field goal. Greg tried mightly but was beat by half a step, but Lord it was an absolute perfect ball. Kind of like that Marino pass on 4th and forever between 2 UGA defenders in the endzone, don't know how he did it either.

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds