Forum

What the AJC sez today....

17 years 5 months ago #1738 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: What the AJC sez today....
and tubbaware got 2 sacks called back clamiming he called a time out and the idoitc sec refs just gave them to him plus momass dropped a td pass, southerland fumbled and it got returned for a td, and we fumbled in our own territory, im a season ticket holder in sec 332 where i saw the game in person and the way we blew that game still haunts me

GO DAWGS!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1745 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: What the AJC sez today....
im a season ticket holder in 316 and that game put my stomach in knots. My only comfort came from the fact that we would play kentucky the next week to clinch. I later ound out that Tra Battle had gotten a concussion in one of the previous plays before the 4th down play. Battle had no clue where he was or who he was supposed to cover, So Devin Aromashidou broke free uncovered because Battle was covering the wrong man and Blue was blitzing. I'm not meaning to make excuses, but that is what I have been told in terms as to why Devin had all day to catch that ball. A little part of me died on that play. Nevertheless, it's a new year. GO DAWGS, KIll THE WAR TIGERPLAINSEMENEAGLES.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1755 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: What the AJC sez today....
Bradley is a Tech man....although I dont know why, because he rarely has anything to cheer about. If I was a GT fan, I wouldn't tell anyone, lol.....

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds