Forum

Everyone blaming Stafford

17 years 5 months ago #1582 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford
i agree with most, but you think spurrior would let stafford continue with all the picks, come on it may be me but this kid seems to be stuck on himself. when interviewed after the fla game asked about the picks said ya made some mistakes, but did some good things to. this is bull, he wants to be the leader then he need to shoulder the blame. i have not been inpressed with this kid at all. he may be mr everything in high school, but has shown me nothing so far. what about cox, what about blake barnes, hell even joe t . cmr needs to find a spark cause stafford is not it. as for the defence, we give up one defencive td to fla in the second half and let ky run all over us. all the d can say is that ky ran a lot of different schemes in the 4th quarter. this is the worst ga team since the team ray golf had his losing year. with the talent we have as most of you have said, we should never lose to ky or vandy. look at fla they keep on beating them, look at ever south carolina, they keep on beating them.
by some miricle we beat tech or auburn will bring some joy back to bulldawg nation. i just hope if we go 6 and 6 that no one will offer us a bowl trip. i hope cmr has the balls to say that this team does not deserve a bowl games if one is offered. well enough rambling, i love my dawgs win or lose, fly my flags win or lose and will die a dawg.

dawgs forever
duck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1588 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford
duck, basically all I'm saying is that these losses are definitely TEAM losses. Johnny Unitas couldn't win with the supporting cast making so many mistakes, dropped balls, fumbles, punts blocked, missed field goals AND extra points and NO DEFENSE. Actually UF didn't score an offensive TD in the second half (score was 14-0 at half and their defense picked up the fumble and scored early in the 2nd half) and everybody talked about how wonderful our defense played against UF, but the truth is UF's offense stinks. Their ineptness on offense keeps opponents in the game every week.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1589 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford

............. the truth is UF's offense stinks. Their ineptness on offense keeps opponents in the game every week.

TRUE!! :?

More
17 years 5 months ago #1590 by wlayton
Sorry about that statement GatorinGA. But UF's defense is awesome.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1591 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford
i know i sounded harsh wlayton, but you have 2 other qb in cox and barns also joe t. i mean 3 picks in 4 games. joe t at least knows the system and would probably make less mistakes. and i said probably, i know he did not do a good job th2 2nd half of the tenn game, but as you stated he had lots of help from team members. i go to every game and i rewatch every game on css on tuesday night. i personally am not impressed with stafford. he may turn out to be great, but that is just my opionion. and you are completely true about the dropped passes fumbles and blocked kicks. i have never seen a team so sorry in all fazes of the game even in the ray golf era. ya'll let me know what you think.

dawgs forever

duck

More
17 years 5 months ago #1593 by wlayton
Wait until this week with AU. Not only is Turner out at guard, but MoMass and Bryant have hurt hips and just found out that Goodman tore his ACL so he's out as well. We're down to about 2 wide receivers. Wow. I share your pain but Stafford's arm strength is undeniable. You will only see that kind of arm strength on Sunday's... that said, he has a long way to go in reading defenses, managing a game, protecting the ball etc etc. Again, I share your pain, but as I said, I don't think the QB position is the main problem (Unitas couldn't win with this supporting cast) is all I'm saying.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds