Forum

Everyone blaming Stafford

17 years 5 months ago #1599 by neutralguy
Replied by neutralguy on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford
Do forgive this young kid, this is his first year here, we can not expect he plays as well as UT redshirt freshman Jonathan Crompton.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• neutralguy
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1600 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford
neutralguy, I agree with you. I don't think the blame should be put on Stafford either.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1628 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford
There are too many here who don't study the game except for the W and L columns. When there is no blocking, there can be no running game, no threat to run, and no play-action that a defense will bite on. When there is no blocking, the QB cant perform, and when there are no WRs who can catch, the QB can't move the chains. When there is no defense, the opposing team moves and scores at will, and when there is no kicking and no blocking from the O-line on special teams, kickers can't perform. Tell me where there is another problem i haven't addressed? UGA has all the above problems, AND their psyche was ruined after the Tennesee second half.....just like UT was ruined last year when we beat them with such ease. UT made necessary coaching changes...will we?

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1636 by wlayton
UnderDog37, we need to go hire Will Muschamp from AU as our DC. I've heard he would be a willing listener. They are a very aggressive unit and I feel that's what is missing (Van Gorder' style).

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1649 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Everyone blaming Stafford
I have heard from a lot of folks here who know some people in Athens who say that Muschamp would be very interested in returning to his school to be the DC. However, today's AJC sez that CMR isn't planning to make any coaching changes to his staff at this time. That may or may not change after the season is over. It depends on how good or bad we look over the next 2 games.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1650 by wlayton
Also, Martinez was Mark's roommate in college, tough to fire.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds