Forum

How long are we going to go like this!!!!!!!!!!

17 years 6 months ago #1234 by dawg1454
one no one has even said anything about mikey who has the abilty to make people miss and has a ton of speed. ex. punt ret for td. two our players have to start acting like a team and start playing with some intensity cause if they dont im afraid we might end up losing mark because he did come from a championship school and he might return there if things dont turn around.and we really need a leader on the field on both sides of the ball. and we have to adjust when they find a weakness on d its the middle of the field. i really dont want to go another 26 yrs without a championship. and dose anyone care that usc dose not deserve 2 place THEY DONT PLAY ANYONE. please let me know if you think im wrong i dont know everthing about football and these are just opinions.oh and also i hate the bcs and all other polls i dont see why (other than money ) why we cant have a 16 or 8 team playoff to weed out the usc's of the world (sorry excuse of a football team :evil: ). and still have a bowl setup for 17th on.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1237 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: How long are we going to go like this!!!!!!!!!!
The UGA situation will work out. Richt isn't going anywhere. As for the USC situation, they'll get beat by Cla, Oregon, or Notre Dame. Expect to see a No. 1 vs. No. 2 matchup at the end of the year between Michigan and Ohio State.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1241 by wlayton
Also, Mark Richt said at his press conference that Mikey is going to see a lot more playing time this week.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 6 months ago #1243 by UnderDog37
CMR isnt gonna leave. One of his closest friends is a co-worker of mine here in Tallahassee, and he has told his friends on numerous occasions that he doesn't wanna leave Athens due to the fact that it is such a good area to raise his kids in. He was also quoted by the AJC when the rumor mill sed he was a candidate to take over at Thug U (Miami) as saying he wouldn't leave unless UGA sed he had to go.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1246 by UnderDog37
You can expect that FSU will come after coach when Bobby Bowden retires down here.......

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1248 by kentdaddy
Let him go if he wants. I have seen several occasions where our players have not been prepared and our staff has been out coached. The sugar bowl with the funky punt formation was a great example.

WVU set up that fake twice earlier in the game and got two meaningless 5 yard penalties. Then when they needed to get a first down we had one guy over center to stop the punter. We were set up. I want a more aggressive coach who is not afraid of getting on some ones butt if they don't hustle. I may be alone here but I am not a fan of the outwardly nice guy, family guy, deeply religious coach. Coach Dooley was not afraid to get on someone if needed. The hated Spurrier was definitely a ball of fire. I want to see more fire and passion and less awe shucks.

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds