Forum

It's too bad.....

16 years 6 months ago #7308 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:It's too bad.....
wlayton wrote:

SOS could use ANY of our QB's and win because he's the best offensive mind in college football. I still don't feel Cox is the answer, remember, when we HAD to get it done, MS did at Bama and at the end of this game.

Do ya'll realize that before this game, through Greene's first 14 starts , he was 10-4 and that through MS first 14 starts, he's 10-4 as well. Also Greene had a ton of experience on his OL, so give MS a little break here, his arm is NFL caliber, just needs a little help from time to time, he runs for his life sometimes. That last drive was a thing of beauty, MS 3-3 for 41 yards and the receivers ACTUALLY caught his passes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7309 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:It's too bad.....
Wlayton, you are right. Stafford had a so so game but with the game on the line, he pulled it out. We saw David Greene do the same thing many times. He'll only get better. The worst thing we could do is start Cox. I think he plays the game of his life against Fla. Another thing, give it up for Chandler, I was proud of his effort and courage. Our offense can win the rest of these games IF our defense keeps us in it in the fourth quarter. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7314 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:It's too bad.....
I'm with ya averagedawg and Chandler has actually play well the last 2 games. Believe he had 4 catches against UT. He made 2 GREAT catches on that final drive to get us into FG position.

BTW averagedawg, I found it very interesting that before the Vandy game, MS through his first 14 starts is 10-4....the SAME as David Greene in his first 14 games, WITH a much better supporting cast. People are complaining about MS but that stat really speaks volumn's to me.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds