Forum

It's too bad.....

16 years 6 months ago #7233 by UnderDog37
It's too bad..... was created by UnderDog37
that the only time we ever see CMR get fired up and all emotional is whenever he stopped the players from dancing on Vandy's logo after the game. Totally inmature by the players. These knuckleheads need to grow up in a hurry if they think that was a quality win last night. We were lucky we didn't get our a$$es handed to us. Again, bad defense, bad throwing, bad catching, How much longer are the coaches going to ignore the fact that Stafford isn't playing well? I think it's time to consider Cox. It's what Spurrier would do in order to put his team in a better position to win, so why dont our coaches have the capability to make a ruthless decision?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7240 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:It's too bad.....
SOS could use ANY of our QB's and win because he's the best offensive mind in college football. I still don't feel Cox is the answer, remember, when we HAD to get it done, MS did at Bama and at the end of this game.

Do ya'll realize that before this game, through Greene's first 14 starts , he was 10-4 and that through MS first 14 starts, he's 10-4 as well. Also Greene had a ton of experience on his OL, so give MS a little break here, his arm is NFL caliber, just needs a little help from time to time, he runs for his life sometimes. That last drive was a thing of beauty, MS 3-3 for 41 yards and the receivers ACTUALLY caught his passes.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7242 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:It's too bad.....
I understand that Stafford delivered when he HAD to, but we shouldn't be in a position where we HAVE to get it done at the end of the game vs an opponent like Vandy, I shudder to think about the rest of the schedule and how long we are gonna have to wait for Stafford to play well when he \"has\" to against the likes of UF, UK, GT, and AU.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7243 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:It's too bad.....
UnderDog37, I totally understand your thoughts. Remember it ISN\"T MS vs. Vandy or any other team, he has 21 other players on the field that are JUST as responsible for winning as he is. He CAN'T do it all game by himself. Cox certainly can't, not in the same league.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7244 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:It's too bad.....
Also,it's not the same old Vandy. Don't take any team for granted anymore ie. Kentucky.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7245 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:It's too bad.....
I know,I know......and the receivers STILL cant catch until they HAVE to, either. Looks like #86 is finally doing better. I still dont think we are gonna be better on D next year with Martinez in charge, though.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds