Forum

New Off Coord....

16 years 7 months ago #6882 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:New Off Coord....
I think the people who thought Bobo was a genius Sept 2 (myself included) were basing that on his demolition of a supposed good OSU team, which no offense, rxdawgboy, just doesn't appear to be as good as initially thought. And nobody's turning on Martinez quicky, those grumblings have been going on a while.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6886 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:New Off Coord....
I've got to believe that CMR and Bobo and Martinez are infinitely more experienced at their jobs than anyone posting here. Is there anyone with experience at this level posting here? The fairweather assessments make about as much sense as arguing with your doctor about your diagnosis or the state trooper who is writing you a ticket for speeding. It makes no sense. Besides, what is a coach with an inexperienced team kids supposed to come up with? Perfection every time? I've never understood this intolerance for failure, especially, ESPECIALLY in a situation where a coach seldom gets more than a few seasons with an experienced team before having to start over. It's like having the builder start on you house, then after a few months, take away his tools and then call for him to be fired because the house isn't done. My God, people, what are you expecting.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #6896 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:New Off Coord....
The problem is that we're young and inexperienced and lack fundamentals. This can only be blamed on the coaches. Nobody has more respect (let's face it, love) for CMR than me, but when we have such great recruiting years w/ RB after RB and a weak, OL...who can we blame?
I don't know what we're gonna do..but if one more hillbilly sings rocky top to me, I'm gonna shoot 'em.

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6900 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:New Off Coord....
That's not the point LimeyDawg. Why shouldn't we have expectations?? We have just won 2 SEC championships and played for a 3rd, have had TOP recruiting classes EVERY year and talent in abundance. There's expectations at USC, there's expectations at UF, there's expectations at OU, there's expectations at OSU........And rightfully so......all these teams with expectations on their shoulders PRODUCE EVERY YEAR!! .......SO.........why shouldn't we as fans have the SAME expectations? Don't you feel UGA is in the SAME LEAGUE as the above mentioned programs ?!!? or maybe you don't.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6901 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:New Off Coord....
Exactly, wlayton. The day I wake up and don't see anyone complaining after a loss is when I will start to worry, because to me that would mean the Dawg nation has accepted mediocrity, and THAT, in my opinion, is unacceptable.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6904 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:New Off Coord....
See, you GET it. Now you get 2 cool ones.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds