Forum

Heartbroken... and Saddened

16 years 6 months ago #6799 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Saddened
Yup, Richt is the man, he just needs more intense (and intelligent) assistants.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6800 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Saddened
averagedawg wrote:

Dooley and Russell would be tearing up the locker room now. I am tired of calm and eventempered coaching. My God, this is Georgia Bulldog football!

B

I

N

G

O

!

I have been screaming this for a while.

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #6807 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re:Saddened
I to have me a member of this board for some time and have not done much postng. I can't help myself today. I to am so sick and tired of we are young. Has anyone been looking at the fla/lsu game. fla is kicking lsu but and they have just as many freshmen as we do. With the talent we have in recurting, we should reloan not rebuild. We have no one to get the players fired up. I lke CMR, but you for get he got a team with David Green, David Pollock, do you remenber how David junped up and down on the field getting the fans all pumped up. what about Tony Taylor and even Shockley. These players kept the team fired up and ready to play.
I heard CMR say the at half time he should have scolded the players, but he just could not, this is just not his style. CMR is a wonderful christan man, but maybe he needs to be a pastor and get out of coaching. For gods sake look at Spurrior, he has taken a bunch of no names no talent players at sc and made them winners. Why because he gets in their face, he slaps them on the helment if they screw up or he benches them. I to have never wittinessed such a let down as we had today. wm needs to resign, we have had tons of yards on us last yesr and this year. You can also take this to the bank, if we lose to vanberbelt and ky again, cmr will be looking for another job. There is no way the board will allow this program to lose 2 straight years to cellar teams. I am not a band wagon fan, I am 55 years old graduated in 1972 from uga and been a beloved fan for all my life as well and my parents, grand parents and my kids .
I am no coach as we all profess, but i am no fool neither, this program is going down hill just as it did last year before we had the 3 game turn around. My god, we aare starting to sound like Clemson.

dawsgs forever

duck

More
16 years 6 months ago #6809 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Saddened
duck, I agree with you especially about the excuse of being young. Besides UF, there are freshman playing all over the country. COACH EM UP.

I think that everyone should remember....DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.....PERIOD!!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #6811 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Saddened
Tennessee played the game we were supposed to play today. Maybe Vince had the right reservations, is Richt mean enough?

More
16 years 6 months ago #6815 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Saddened
Hurts doesn't it wlayton. . . . . damn . . . .Go Dawgs!

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds