Forum

Heartbroken... and Saddened

16 years 6 months ago #6817 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Saddened
IMO the Cocks are better than the Dawgs and that's why UGA lost that game.
Yesterday, no way UGA was winning the game against the Vols. Under the circumstances, it just could not happen (just like when the Falcons had to play the Saints on Mon. night Football when they reopened the Superdome). Just could not happen.
So to me, both of those loses were expected. It's the unexpected loses that sting.

Now if UGA losses to Vandy then I'm with you that things are in serious trouble!
I really believe that UGA will beat the Gators this year. The bye before the game will help big time!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6828 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Saddened
Yes Buc, it sure does.

GatorinGa, with our defense, UF may score 60 on us. We aren't physical enough to stop UF like Auburn was, they punched UF in the mouth, we can't.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #6840 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:Saddened
Ouch.
I have not seen that bad of a performance in all my years. Of course we tend to forget the bad ones. I hope to forget this one soon.

GO DAWGS
steve

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

16 years 6 months ago #6843 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Saddened
I wish I lived back in Georgia. The Vol fans are even more obnoxious than usual. It's hard being a Dawg in Tennessee right now. A stranger in a strange land. I can only hope we play better Saturday, but I don't see how we could play any worse.

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds