Forum

Thurs Night Game

16 years 6 months ago #6679 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:Thurs Night Game
Boy was I wrong. :huh: I honestly haven't seen UK play this year until last night so I was probably caught up in the Woodson hype & just hoping for a SC loss. As usual, pickin' w/my heart & not my head. My mistake! Anyways, Woodson looked awful last night, turnovers KILLED the CATS & Woodson himself was responsible for 2 of them. #40 for the SC D (Norwood) had one heck of a game & he's only a Sophmore, kinda scary. Well, I did say that the SC offensive didn't impress me & it would take more than 20 points to win the game (Nice job by the D to put up 14) but the most unimpressive side of the field was the POROUS Wildcats D...more holes than swiss cheese! Nice pickin' GatorinGA! I sure hope the DAWGS & GATORS watched the turnover fest & took good notes. You DO NOT win SEC road games if you LOSE the turnover battle!

\"Georgian by birth, Bulldog by the Grace of God!\"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6682 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Thurs Night Game
I'm with you on that game too. Actually, Woodson had 3 turnovers, fumble, bad lateral pass on the ground and one interception. SC definitely had some breaks but that's football in the SEC. Do believe UK can play them a little better, they got to caught up in reading all the papers about how good they were. Not dissappointed that UK has a lousy D, we should move the ball at will on them.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #6686 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Thurs Night Game
That loss SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I know I could have been a little more eloquent in how I phrased that, but....yep, you guessed it----I didn't feel like it!
Attachments:

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #6689 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Thurs Night Game
Yes, we need SC to have one more loss for sure. Don't won't to have to rely on uf. How ironic would that be if uf beat SC and we go on to win the East when a couple of years ago SC beat uf and we won the East.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #6691 by otisgunn
Replied by otisgunn on topic Re:Thurs Night Game
those odds makers in Vegas right again:(

GA and UF still underdawgs by 2 and 7.5 respectively......

go UNDERDAWGS !

Otis

• otisgunn
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #6701 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Thurs Night Game
UnderDog37 wrote:

Looks like our only hope is for UF to beat SC.

Yeah, especially since Tennessee has NO HOPE of beating the Cocks.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds