Forum

Raped in the polls again

16 years 8 months ago #6026 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
We have to just go out there and win. Who cares about the polls now anyway?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #6032 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
wlayton wrote:

Exactly, RxDawgboy. You HAVE to be prepared and ready to play and take care of things yourself. Inexcusable to come out lethargic and not ready or prepared to play Even though the polls are ridiculous, they have nobody to blame but themselves...just take care of business !!

The polls are ridiculous, especially this early in the season. But just win baby, and no one is complaining about dropping in the polls. There were certainly opportunities to move up.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #6033 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
sadlerdawg wrote:

Sorry, rxdawgboy, if that seems like \"crying\" to you, but it ticks me off that such a large drop for a loss means we probably won't see the top 10 this year without a miracle, regardless of how well we play the rest of the year.

I didn't mean that to be offensive.

You shouldn't be ticked off about dropping in the polls, you should be ticked at the Dawgs not playing up to their capabilities.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #6035 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
Exactly RxDawgboy, I totally agree.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #6037 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
I am ticked off about them not playing to their capabilities--I posted that in several other threads. That doesn't mean I can't get ticked about the pollster's ineptitude. I don't think anyone expected us to go undefeated, so not getting screwed by the buffoons who work for the polls when we do lose would probably help in the long run. I thought more people paid attention to the polls, but since not many here care about them, I guess the topic is a moot point.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

• sadlerdawg
  • sadlerdawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #6046 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
Hey sadlerdawg, I really think we are all on the same page. We all feel the pollsters are ridiculous but at the same time, instead of all of us whining about the polls, the Dawgs should be prepared, take responsibility and just take care of the polls by WINNING.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds