Forum

Raped in the polls again

16 years 8 months ago #5996 by sadlerdawg
Raped in the polls again was created by sadlerdawg
23rd and 25th??? Are you kidding me?? Losing 12 spots for losing a backyard brawl by 4 points that we could have won on the last series? Meanwhile, Va Tech goes to 17th and 18th. I know LSU is better than South Carolina, but please, they lost by over 40 points. And after Cal hung that many on Tennessee, UT's ahead of us in both. I guess we just have to win every game to ever get a fair shake.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• sadlerdawg
  • sadlerdawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5997 by golferdawg
Replied by golferdawg on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
i agree 100% but the voters have never given us much love in the polls????

More
16 years 8 months ago #6000 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
Yeah same here, how do we drop that many spots losing in a low scoring game.... we dropped 2 td passes and missed a field goal....its not like we got blown out ,we beat ourselves....I was thinking we would drop to 20 at the worst but 23 and 25? thats ridiculous.... It doesnt make sense that SC moved from unranked up to 17 and we drop 12 and 14 spots. That shows that the pollsters have respect for SC beating us but they show no respect for us losing to them...If you get what i'm saying.

More
16 years 8 months ago #6004 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
UNBELIEVABLE !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #6005 by eddieh110175
Replied by eddieh110175 on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
This is plain disgusting. Florida moves up in the pole by embarrrassing two below average schools, we lose a very nerve racking game and we move down that much, I just dont get it. I really respect CMR but the next couple of games we are going to have to run the score up just a litle bit. We have Western Carolina this week and we need to put up 50 at least. We cant keep scoring 35 points and riding the clock out for the the last 10 minutes. If UGA is going to come close to winning a National Championship we are going to have to start showing our teeth. Let them see UGA's version of DR. Jekyle and Mr. Hyde.... This weeks pole just really P@$#@ me off. I have a good feeling about this years team better than I have in years past, and these kids are not getting anyones respect. I think the coaches need to let the kids loose just a little so they can get the respect they need and deserve...

• eddieh110175
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #6006 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Raped in the polls again
I'm sorry, guys, but if the Dawgs win the game then no one is crying about the polls.

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds