Forum

Here's a lost recruit for us

16 years 8 months ago #5942 by eddieh110175
Replied by eddieh110175 on topic Re:I can't say,...
oh and by the way, some of you guys refer to him as this Bowman kid. He is the younger brother of Adarius Bowman( OSU receiver) that is why they were wearing the clothes. Free tickets or not you would have worn them too,and another thing this kid was down on the sidelines with the team, not in the stands. So while he was being treated great and having a great time, his mother was rooting for her older son and being treated like crap by us. So as much as I am a die hard Dawg fan I am offennded that some of you would judge before you knew all the facts. The Bowman kid as you refer to him, loves it in Athens and wants to be a DAWG...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• eddieh110175
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5943 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:I can't say,...
Thanks for the info and great post on Michael. If he loves UGA that's all any fan could want.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5964 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:I can't say,...
I concur. Great post. I don't think anyone was getting on the Bowman kid, but more along the lines of his mother. We all understand she wants to support her son on the OSU team while supporting her youngest. If her son is that committed to UGA, and good parents know things like this. At least I hope so. I highly doubt we would even be having this conversation if she wore a shirt with both colors. She was asked to abide by the rules of Georgia's recruitment process and she didn't.

Now, on to the fans. Due we have some rowdy ones. You bet. They came in from the cold of the railroad tracks and bought seats. I don't think wearing just orange set them off. I could be totally wrong. I was not there. It would not surprise me if course words were spoken about UGA and the fans reacted.

I think this topic has been beaten to death a few time over, and in it's journey. It's veered of course a few times. Let's just end this thread all together and talk about more important things.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5966 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:I can't say,...
Man there isn't a whole lot of Georgia left north of Dalton is there? We used to get off I-75 at Tunnel Hill to go to Cleveland, but I always thought if you stumbled and fell in Dalton you would land in the orange state.

I hope the kid is a good kid.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds