Forum

Season Debut Thoughts,....

16 years 8 months ago #5812 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Ya know,...
it never ceases to amaze me to what level some will venture to quantify their existence. Having been a loyal and rabid dawg for many a decade, I can recall times where quantifying was the salve covering the void where winning once grew. I suppose this is the podium from which Bischer sells his snake oil!

I tried to get the historical stats from the ND webpage for 1980, but for some reason their historical data stops in the 90's...go figure!!! As I recall they weren't undefeated and I believe they did, in fact, drop one to Pitt as Dapolla pointed out, not sure about the tie with Yech, nor do I care!!!

Nonetheless, the point was to feret out why Mark Mays has such disdain for UGA and I believe we accomplished that. As far as Bischer and the entire Yellow Nation is concerned, there simply aren't enough platform shoes to cure the Napoleonic Syndrome so deeply infested at NATS!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5813 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Ya know,...
OK, I got it, and I stand corrected. Wikipedia sez that their record in 1980 was 9-2-1 with a Sugar Bowl loss to us, Pitt loss, and GT tie. Maybe there is still sour grapes from ex-Pitt players, lol.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5816 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Ya know,...
I remember the announcement that day when GT tied ND, 3-3. It was about an hour or so right before Belue hit Scott to win the UF game and we jumped from #2 to #1.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds