Forum

Monday Morning---Something to Think About . . . .

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #72704 by Buc
5-star’s mom on UGA vs. Alabama: ‘He’s got a good relationship with Kirby but he wants to win’

Read the above article headline in the AJC.

If ever a statement made by his Mom explained the needed change in Athens . . . . my opinion the truth has been told.

Ten (10) wins some years, such as last season . . . . Where did that get us? Why is the above recruit not looking at the "many wins" over the past 15 years and not coming on board?

Until the University of Georgia can step up play with the "elite" in the SEC, personally don't see much changing.

Have some things to say after returning from the Miami area this past weekend, later.

Many coaching changes in Athens. For those that don't agree with the above Mom and her words, which are actually the recruit's thoughts and what he has said to Mom . . . . you don't know spit about or accept how far our program fell in the last 8-10 years.

Go Dawgs, change what has been "allowed" in Athens even before Mark Richt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #72705 by stevedawg
Changes on the field will surely turn into W's for the Dawgs. No doubt in my mind.

Changes on Moneybag Row? Not so sure yet.

But the changes on the field are what count.

Just sayin... Any player not sure about the W's might miss the boat.

Yeah, I am hoping and praying (as usual) but at least this year we got something to work with; KS and company.

Buc... Miami. Whats the word on the street?

Go Dawgs!!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

8 years 2 months ago #72706 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday Morning---Something to Think About . . . .
Sometimes I think the AJC must be a Florida or Tennessee news? paper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #72707 by Buc
Agree Steve that not all changes have been (necessary changes) in the hierarchy . . . . a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority. Sound like the plan that has been followed for years by the Group? The reason that I used that particular word.

Francis and the Group fail to remember where the money came from . . . . you and I. Many of us that get bombarded continually from the Athletic Leg of the UGA looking for more. Suggestion . . . . pay McGarity what he is actually worth, which is far below a half million dollars a year. With that money repair the restrooms that have gone unnoticed for so long. The Elite in the upper levels do not have those problems. The Group and Fran seem to forget that the 90+thousand seats are occupied by those that pay or paid their wages.

Railed a bit on Francis, noticed that some other boards did the same a bit later than Dawgs.com did. Francis has been a trouble maker since he has been involved with football, both college and pro. Have to believe he is now going to be hoisted up to a much higher level because he and the "Group" made it known that he contributed a couple hundred thousand dollars for the IPF.

Head Coach Kirby Smart arrived and is being paid less than the previous head coach. Bet this . . . . If Kirby had said I want more annual pay than the previous head coach, he would have gotten it, no fuss period.

At some point there will be more changes. Only problem I see at this point . . . . Football program gets better and Greg McGarity and the Group reap the benefits.

So what's new?

Go Dawgs
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 2 months ago #72708 by Buc
Yes, Head Coach Kirby Smart is a "good man" also.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 2 months ago #72709 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Morning---Something to Think About . . . .
Read the same article Buc....came away with ....

Who plays the game any game to lose??? ....

If that was the only thinking. Tre Nixon would have gone

To Bama also....IMO. Tide is still the team to beat in

The west...Ole Miss improving no question and has beaten Bama twice...can't seal the deal. Yet.

Tre is we're he wants to be....comfort factor. Wins will

Take care of themselves. I still want players who want

To be here.... Who understands where we are is just the

Starting point......Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds