Forum

Faton Bauta

8 years 6 months ago #69603 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Faton Bauta
Some have probably seen this already. This is how the AJC works the public, and will get away with it again. For those that sit on a certain side of the way our program is being run and played. "Fluff".

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/ch...asier-said-than-done

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69604 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Faton Bauta
Buc, I watched it until he said the thing about richt being on the hot seat until he wins a championship and had to turn it off. I am so sick of the richties thinking a national championship is the only thing that will satisfy those of us who are not happy with the state of the program.
There is so much more to it, and it's all been brought out and discussed, but the richties either just don't get it or choose to ignore it.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 6 months ago #69605 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Faton Bauta

sadlerdawg wrote: Buc, I watched it until he said the thing about richt being on the hot seat until he wins a championship and had to turn it off. I am so sick of the richties thinking a national championship is the only thing that will satisfy those of us who are not happy with the state of the program.
There is so much more to it, and it's all been brought out and discussed, but the richties either just don't get it or choose to ignore it.

sadlerdawg, started to mention the part about winning a championship. That is the way the press operates . . . . walking that fine line, actually hiding the truth.

Amazing how they were going to talk about the game against Tennessee on Saturday. Right . . . .

They, meaning the two on the video, know better. And for Pouty to start laying out his credentials such as how long he has been involved with UGA football . . . . I have words for that. Not that he has not been covering UGA for a long time, it is the way he covers UGA football that many can line up against.

Power of the press my friend. Been there, done that. AJC seeing a change in their readership, see the Macon Telegraph moving up, what is the answer? Hire their leader when it comes to UGA and anything that has to do with football.

AJC needs UGA, UGA and those in higher spots in Athens need AJC and any portion of the electronic media that they can influence to join sides with them. Fact.

Don't need to go into the Public Relations arm in Athens, right? We have been there and they came out in force.

Sad when 8 or 9 wins paints the picture in Athens. Sad when we can't win consistently against top 25 rated football teams. Georgia ranked as #8, Alabama ranks below us, and what?. Folks, that is where the "talking heads" that so many follow had the two teams ranked. Now they are falling all over themselves when the word gator is mentioned. All about the $$$. Do as I say do, not as I do. Fact.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds