Forum

Faton Bauta

8 years 6 months ago #69530 by growl
Faton Bauta was created by growl
Not many times do we have topics about a player,but, I think its time. I want to offer something to Faton Bauta, there are schools who need you. Think about going there while you still have some eligibility and quit being used. You are better than that.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #69542 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Faton Bauta
Going to try and be nice growl.

I really wonder if Faton Bauta could be any worse than what I saw Saturday at the quarterback position.

Allow me this. Alabama's defensive line flat out kicked our butts. Also, Alabama's offensive line kicked our butts.

At some point coaches around the SEC are going to understand that the offensive and defensive lines control Saturday afternoons. Saying that, I do know that Faton Bauta would have used the two powerful "wheels" that he has. Fear is not a word that he understands.

Still scratching my head trying to figure out just how Faton is not told to enter the game. I know why, as do others.

Simple message to Mark Richt. Either prove your point as to who should quarterback this team or . . . . continue switching the second string quarterback from Virginia, or the Wing T quarterback that was a backup in 2014 to a fifth year player.

growl, pretty simple from where I sit. Big press from the AJC and others about the incoming great player, Eason. This is not pointed at Eason, if this post is being read, Eason or any quarterback is not going to accomplish anything out of the ordinary (8 to 10 wins) without a great offensive line, with DEPTH. Sorry check the recruiting under this regime . . . . always looking for another Herschel Walker. College football has changed, too bad our head coach has not.

Tennessee is going to be interesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, growl

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69543 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Faton Bauta
I stay in touch with informed Alabama people.
They are not sold on this year's team.
They did, however, feel Georgia was a great match up.
I don't think that they even had a plan for Bauta.
Why would they?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 6 months ago #69545 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Faton Bauta
Being nice aint working, and I meant what I said earlier, Faton Bauta should transfer. Did anyone notice that he was so embarassed, that he was running to the locker room the second the game was over. I don't blame him, give up four years of your life for what? So you can stand on the sidelines and watch a couple of guys you should be replacing. Give me a break mr. Are you afraid he'll fare better than you did at FSU? At least this way it cant be proven,huh!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69547 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Faton Bauta
Growl my friend your 111 percent right but from what I've read he's a loyal guy probably stay an play for practice squad.

But he does deserve a chance thats he's not going to get at Georgia.

Eason had a great night this past Friday night poor kid is going to come in as the next savior
hope he learns everything before he gets here because if not well enough said.

Sadler suppose to be 80 degrees here tomorrow an no rain if nothing else I'll ride to work.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #69548 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Faton Bauta
growl, I was awake at 4 a.m. this morning (Tuesday) again watching the replay of Georgia/Alabama. This is the third time I have done so. Watching most of the game.

One thing that was on my mind was a comment you made in this thread about Faton Bauta. You mentioned it is too bad that he can't go elsewhere and play.

Get this. For all the work he has put in, both in the film room, on the field, and other things he does with teammates that are not published in the AJC and other talking head sites. Faton Bauta is our extra point and field goal holder. That alone puts him on the playing field and negates any chance of playing years elsewhere. Bothers me to no end, but more and more the fans are becoming fed up with being lead down a "path".

Often I have mentioned the Bobby Bowden/Mark Richt FSU connection. Bowden left FSU but it was not a pretty thing to watch and it was "time consuming". Many feelings were hurt and Bowden basically stayed away from FSU for five years. His wife was beside herself about the dismissal. That is exactly what it was, dismissal or choose to retire.

The difference between FSU and the Georgia higher ups is this . . . . the higher ups at Georgia are not going to do anything as long as Richt comes up with x number of wins. Butts in the seats. Regardless of getting beaten up by Alabama and other rated colleges over the years, Richt will have to be ridden out on rails, just like his mentor, Bobby Bowden.

It is very difficult for folks that are comfortable in their job sometimes to realize the pain that those under them (fans) are going through. That is exactly what finally got Bowden to leave. He had lost the support of the fans.

averagedawg did think of you and some problems you had some years back with water. Folks in South Carolina are suffering big time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds