Forum

MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing

8 years 8 months ago #68605 by Buc
yd1, this is going to be a interesting meeting with SS and his team. SS back to calling the offensive plays. Makes me think that he understands the offense is going to need some "sideline help" with the 2015 Edition.

Remembering some of the past face offs with SS while with the gators and now the chickens, he never took his foot off of the gas. I would like nothing better than to have him in a position of defeat, point wise, time on the clock and let him feel some of what many of us have felt for too long. I need only to think what SS would do "if" he were in the same position again.

First real test of Pruitt and Company in 2015.

Too much fire power on the offense to allow SS to remain on the sideline with his cap on his head. Time to pour some salt into the wound.

Realize that there will be posts mentioning Richt will not run the score up. That will be worth watching also.

Go Dawgs, Coach'em Up!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #68607 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing
A lot will be seen by those that need to see it but the formations, plays and schemes will be pretty basic in game 1. Still to early in camp to say what the QB situation will look like in game 1. I like the idea of playing all 3 with the starters in the first two games. It will allow Shotty and Richt to really see who can run the O and it makes Ward/Hoke wonder...
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 8 months ago #68608 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing
HC. Didn't take foot of the gas. Assburn or BB

CJP. will whisper in his ear and the D won't

Slack off...... Chickens primer for the Tide

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 8 months ago #68609 by Buc
sflanagan21, the more I move around and read different thoughts, beginning to believe that Schottenheimer is going to run the offense without interference, or maybe a better word, do what he is supposed to do, call the offense.

From where I sit, do not believe that Schottenheimer would have taken the job in Athens had he not been given full control.

I believe that. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 8 months ago #68610 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing
I agree Buc. Shotty could have stayed with

Fisher or I am sure he would have had other

Offers. Much like CJP. He wanted Georgia

He understands what the Bama gang is doing

And believes he can do the same with the O

Has NFL. Pull when recruiting

College ball he can be a teacher again....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 8 months ago #68611 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing
Believe Schott took the job because his only chance to become a head coach was at the college level. All his time in the NFL and not one offer...my guess is that who ever starts at QB will play 2 1/2 to 3 full quarters and then the #2 comes in with 8-10 minutes left in the game.

CMR runs this team and if anyone thinks different then I got 2 words for you....squib kick

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds