Forum

MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing

8 years 8 months ago #68618 by Buc
There were so many missing parts on the coaching staff in Athens for so long. Mentioned a time or two, maybe more, it started way before Mark Richt.

Problem with doing a recall, does not excuse what has happened in the years after 2006 or so.

Comes a time when it becomes noticeable if change just for the sake of change is accomplishing anything. That is what I believe happened before 2006, took too long for those serious mistakes to be corrected.

Easy enough to see where the excitement in the Dawg Nation is coming from. We understand what our head coach "can and can not do". We have evidence. Factual evidence.

Excitement comes from the hiring of many on the defensive side.

I feel really good from what I know about some of the coaches on the offensive side.

I am aware of what BMac, Pruitt, Brown and others are doing in the Sunshine State. Prior to our recent hirings, BMac was the coach that was making serious headway in Florida, the list was short when discussing recruiters from UGA.

2015 as has been said is going to be a true test of where we stand. If the talent we have in Athens right now cannot make headway . . . . it will be easy enough to see when and where we either progressed or failed.

One coach that has my attention is Thomas Brown. He is everywhere. A great hire for the University of Georgia. There will be dividends from his efforts for many reasons. Thomas Brown will keep the running back position in great shape, as long as he coaches in Athens. He will also play a huge part in recruiting the offensive line, he understands the value of the offensive front.

With all of that . . . . still have one coach that I sincerely hope realizes what he is capable of and does not interfere with the good work and solid coaching that fills the rest of the staff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #68619 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing
Your post #18 Buc. Covers it all

Just like the Dew covers Dixie......

Go Dawgs.......

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 8 months ago #68620 by Buc
yankeedawg1 your post #19 reminds me of this . . . .

The Atlanta Journal slogan was . . . .

"Covers Dixie like the Dew."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 8 months ago #68621 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing
Nothing slips past the sleuth of MI

Yes I borrowed it from the AJC

First heard it in 1977 moving to Chattanooga

Back when the Sunday Edition and a pot of coffee made the morning waiting for the
NFL to start

Memories..... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 8 months ago #68622 by Buc
Probably some have read this. Not sure I have ever read these words coming out of the Classic City. Tracy Rocker, one of the new hires, got to believe what he is going to do with the influx of talent that seems to be coming to Athens.

These are some bold statements being made by players.

www.redandblack.com/sports/meaner-and-mo...18-9b8c7c69a611.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
8 years 8 months ago #68623 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic MM Water Cooler - Time to send the BS packing
MEAN

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds