Forum

Teaching Old Dawg New Tricks ??

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #68045 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Teaching Old Dawg New Tricks ??
Feel really good about the team, especially the OL, however the HC is going to be the weak point again and cost us dearly. Therefore I see another 9-10 win season in our future, capped off with another crap bowl. Our only chance for better would be for someone of our new coaches to step up and push mr to get out of the way.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #68047 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Teaching Old Dawg New Tricks ??
Growl Wrote:

....however the HC is going to be the weak point again......

Yup,....and the 9-10 seasonal wins will be MORE than enough to keep the doe-eyed enamored with the Anointed One...

Even when his seat became "slightly" warm a few seasons ago....the cheerleaders and apologists came out in droves! Which is why I'm not in the least bit shocked at King's bloviations...It's the off-season....perfect time to sharpen your journalistic prose, quell any "would-be" anarchist to the rule of Captain Christian and pump up the sheeple with truck loads of red meat hopes and dreams...

Let's face facts,...we are an outspoken, perhaps growing MINORITY, likely to never reach majority status, lest the tanned one wets the bed against opponents like UT, UF and Yech!....And even if something like that were to occur,.....the "Savior" arrives next year.....DAMN!.....We are destined to be what we were before and after Herschel....Good, with brief splashed of greatness and equal declines into mind numbing mediocrity.....The problem is,....our conference is full of good teams and many have risen above good to be recognized as great.....

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds