Forum

Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk

8 years 11 months ago #67505 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk
1) 2006 WKU section 607 row 20. It was me and my family's first game we were able to go to. Girl's age 4 and 9 dressed in cheerleader outfits, me and the wife in jerseys. Wasn't sure where to go and blessed to stumble upon the Dawg walk. Didn't get to see a lot of the game for having to fetch me go get me or taking someone to the bathroom but wouldn't trade it for anything.

2) SS makes me sick losing to him. Close second Lou Holtz just tired of hearing him on the m&m networks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #67506 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk
sadlerdawg, really like the title you chose . . . . Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk. Would be a good entry title every Monday morning, me thinks. Maybe talk to the "Boss". :)

DAWGtm, don't know how I missed mentioning Lou Holtz. He and SS joined at the hip when it comes to Georgia.

Edit . . . .

Coach Bryant always said that Pat Hodgson's knee was on the ground before tossing the ball. What say you? "Spit" happens me thinks . . . . :whistle:

The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, sadlerdawg, DAWGtm

More
8 years 11 months ago #67507 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk
November 6, 1982 Jacksonville, FL Dawgs 44 gaytors 0....Herschel killed them remember it like it was yesterday got to see the best RB in college football put the whoop ass on the gaytors.

Hands down the old ball sack is the least liked by me...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 11 months ago #67508 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk
Buc,

No doubt in my mind that his knees were NOT down . . . :whistle:

No replay, no joy for you, Alabama. :lol:

Besides, 'Bama had a chance to win the game on the 2 point play and failed there too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 11 months ago #67509 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk
Lord!....Sooooo many to choose from! Spent a great deal of time trying to decide with little success. So I decided to confine the time frame during which I was a student...That did the trick! With out a doubt, this game was absolute magic and mayhem "Tween the Hedges"....

The very next year my frat brothers rented a Winnebago and more madness ensued!!!

Lastly, my final year....It was a COLD night but the fire hoses did very little to dampen the victory celebration...

Three awesome games, three awesome experiences. I'll never forget my time as a student......Nevah!!!

As for the second question....Any coach past or present for the following teams:

AllBarn
Jean Shorts U
NATS
The Urenge Hordes of Obknoxiousville

Honorable Mention: USCe

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #67510 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Talk
I saw Hershel on TV this morning. It was a story about him supporting his son in competition cheer leading. That is a competitive sport with a lot of team gymnastics.

Hershel da man. He steps up and takes care of business.

Check CBS online for story. www.cbsnews.com/news/herschel-walker-son...ticism-cheerleading/

watch out for the obnoxious ad. look for the kill button.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds