Forum

Mark Richt Waiting For Faton Bauta's 5th Year?

9 years 1 month ago #66966 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Mark Richt Waiting For Faton Bauta's 5th Year?
according to 24/7 Bauta is the "dark horse"

georgia.247sports.com/Article/Georgia-Bu...Quarterback-35950237

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #66967 by Buc
ogredawg, the article you posted was written by Jake Rowe. Jake is from Pearson, Georgia. Big time golf/baseball/football person. I still have family in Douglas and think some of the distant cousins reside in Pearson.

Jake does his work, not out there like some throwing stuff against the wall to see if it will stick. No doubt in my mind that what Jake said comes from being around folks that "do know" how this quarterback "competition"(?) will play out. Jake is not a reporter that "guesses", does the dirty work and comes as close to the truth as is humanly possible.

Thanks for the article, no doubt you know where Pearson, Georgia is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 month ago #66968 by NC_Dawg
Buc,

You seem to be well traveled. Any chance you're from the flat lands of Southern Georgia? If so, would get with some of them ol' swamp boys to work a root on CMR? The Good Captain has hired some first class shipmates.....Now he needs to turn the helm over...Otherwise, all those "what ifs" in the 247 article won't amount to much more than bird cage lining!!

Git' er done Buc and I'll rename you VooDooDawg!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66969 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Mark Richt Waiting For Faton Bauta's 5th Year?
No doubt on Pearson Buc...been there many many times

I will try to get some of the good ol boys from Mayday NC Dawg...lol

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, Buc

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66970 by Buc
ogredawg, back in the day there was a lot of corn whiskey coming from Douglas/Pearson, making its way to Atlanta. Later on there were many "pot farms" in that area that CBS News did a series on.

NC_Dawg born in Douglas, Coffee County in 1940.

Bobby Bowden was a coach at South Georgia College located in Douglas, way back when. SGC opened its doors in 1906.

Excellent point on head coach staying out of the way . . . . know that he has some good hires willing to make it work in the Classic City.

One thing that I do know . . . . the new hires have proven that they have backbone, before the newer hires, believe some became too comfortable under a lax leader. BVG was not one of those lax coaches, we know what happened in that situation.

Puts a smile on my face to see our program do a 360 degree turn. Takes UGA back to a "Defensive Coordinator, not unlike BVG that had many of the values that Erk had. Nuff said . . . . ;)

Edit . . . . VD make a huge mistake with Erk. MR made a huge mistake with Willie Martinez.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66971 by NC_Dawg
That's why we need sum swamp magic!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More