Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

9 years 4 months ago #65376 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
TB is a total waste of time and brain cells....won't read him.

yd1....6-pack of cool ones for you to get ready for the attack of TB and his limited "street" vocabulary.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65377 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts

wlayton wrote: TB is a total waste of time and brain cells....won't read him.

yd1....6-pack of cool ones for you to get ready for the attack of TB and his limited "street" vocabulary.

I made that decision before Pablo's original attack and have no intention of adding to his "click" count!

"Cool Ones"!?!?!....I believe you're forgetting a few that were already victimized!!! Tell ya what. THW a bunch of aged hops, get me one of these and I'll share....

Neat!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 4 months ago #65378 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Hey NC_Dawg.....those days are over for me....too old. :( :woohoo:

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65379 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Again borrowing one of your points yankeedawg1. This one I have watched closely under our present head coach for some time. Going to post a couple of links referring to what you mentioned in your Friday post below yd1.

My point is maybe we could have done with a lower number of talented players, but had a better mix across position needs with improved results.

My opinion, goes to show what can be accomplished with leadership. Yep, using that leadership word again.

Might add, anyone that checks the two links out, compare their "stars" with our "stars" for the same two recruiting seasons . . . . 2013/2014.

rivals.yahoo.com/georgiatech/football/re...ommitments/2013/27-4

georgiatech.247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/Commits

In my mind it points out what many know, and many will not accept.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65380 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
"My point is maybe we could have done with a lower number of talented players, but had a better mix across position needs with improved results."

Very true, but here is the regime's point of view:

Having those highly rated recruiting classes every year, is another "job saver".

"Ehrma Gawd!! we can't change things!! we might not get those top 10 recruiting classes every year!!"

All that matters is how those stars average out when they are totaled up. It doesn't matter if 1/3rd are bad seeds you know will probably be gone soon. It doesn't matter if you are neck deep in skill possession players and you'll never have enough balls to give one to them all. If you can get those 4 and 5 stars to sign do it...and what 4 or 5 star skill player wouldn't want to come here with our prolific PRO offense? They all think they are good enough to start, so the idea of being the 8th QB on the depth chart doesn't even occur. Just get the stars to sign so we can talk about how we have a top recruiting class because of the number of stars by the names.

If they can just be listed as one of the top recruiting teams almost every year and score a lot of points, they've got job security here forever even if the results sum up to much less than the totals of the ingredients.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65381 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts

wlayton wrote: ...those days are over for me....too old.

Nevah to old for a snifter of MacCallan....Best single malt out there....smoooooooooooth!

However, my days of bathing myself into oblivion with the cheap stuff are done!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds