Forum

CJP What are Yalls thoughts on him?

9 years 5 months ago #64354 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic CJP What are Yalls thoughts on him?
CJP has a lot left to prove with me anyhoo.....I would say right now he is NOT the one to lead us to the promised land...CMR is going to run him off after 3 years anyways with his inept coaching

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64355 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic CJP What are Yalls thoughts on him?

growl wrote: If you can't see the difference twixt toddy and CJP then there may be a problem with tunnel vision. Does anyone really want toddy back? Who amoung the members of this board really wants CJP gone? I certainly can see real improvement and the potential is there for greatness. The thing is to be more consistent within the ranks, offensively and defensively. HC needs to get his head in the game or get his a-- out and give someone else a chance.

What I just read above makes me proud to say that we both served the same branch of service and know that we understand "team work". I believe Pruitt belongs in that same club, also believe that the head coach needs to understand that more than a few of us have had enough of his BS. This thingy going on concerning two of our players, especially Ramik Wilson is without a doubt a troubling factor from where I sit.

Wartdawg posted this, spot ass on. :)
The sales guy that reps Big Red Gum for the Golden Pantry on Prince Avenue in Athens is the only one I can think of...
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
9 years 5 months ago #64356 by Buc

ogredawg wrote: CJP has a lot left to prove with me anyhoo.....I would say right now he is NOT the one to lead us to the promised land...CMR is going to run him off after 3 years anyways with his inept coaching

There is a lot of truth in the above.

Good post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg, growl

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64357 by Buc
Todd Gurley said he is coming back, back for Auburn. Can only imagine the welcome that Gurley will get in Sanford Stadium upon his return. Did not have to do that. Made a mistake, but is close to the Red and Black and he will put it on the line and play his butt off against Auburn.

Auburn coming to Athens, couple of thoughts . . . . I think they have a good, solid defense, not a great defense. Gus Malzahn will make Mike Bobo throw the football, he understands well the value of running backs in Athens.

Another thought is our defense. Pruitt coached against Auburn when they were at their best in 2013. If our defense mirrors what we did in JAX, or even close to that performance, ain't gonna be purty. Auburn has the running backs and a quarterback that will run and throw. Playing away will not cause Gus Malzahn to limit what he will let his offense do. Think about that, not going to throw rocks, but we know . . . . Gus is not about "field goals", nuff said.

Brings me to this. Away game with Kentucky, a very good Kentucky team. Would be a huge mistake to be looking ahead to Auburn as I did above. Do so, we will lose. Hutson Mason is going to see some things that he has not seen before. Mark Stoops is one heck of a defensive coach. He will keep pressure on Hutson, and Stoops is very good at "making" his defensive ends turn the runs inside. Don't believe that, go to youtube and watch.

Said a time or two, watching the two defenses work, see a lot of similarities.

Point spread at the present is 10 UGA.

Edit: Have some serious concerns about David Andrews and that ankle injury. Not easy to hit on all 8 cylinders when the ankle is bad. Know that he has a big man lining up on his nose.

www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/matt_elam_911331.html

More
9 years 5 months ago #64358 by Buc
Kentucky vs South Carolina. Mark Stoops is changing the way football has been played in the Blue Grass State. Offensive line for Kentucky is "large".

More
9 years 5 months ago #64359 by growl
Replied by growl on topic CJP What are Yalls thoughts on him?
Can only think of how ugly things will get if UGA pours the same bucket of crap on us at Kentucky as we endured against the gayturds

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds