Forum

Tennessee Game Day Thread

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #63046 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Tennessee Game Day Thread
Below is a link to the Georgia/Tennessee game. Don't know if all will be able to see the video. This is what I spend a lot of time doing. Really get a better perspective of how the game was played, allows me to stop the video and take a look. Hope it works for all.

espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1964005/size/condensed/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #63052 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Tennessee Game Day Thread
Been thinking about this the whole drive back today, and it was talked about on radio in Athens and alos here on the board. Is Mason the best we have?

Severely lacking in arm strength. Can not make throws that Murray did.

Going to watch game again now to see if it was actually as bad as it looked live.

More
9 years 7 months ago #63053 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Tennessee Game Day Thread

TN Dawg wrote: Been thinking about this the whole drive back today, and it was talked about on radio in Athens and alos here on the board. Is Mason the best we have?

Severely lacking in arm strength. Can not make throws that Murray did.

Going to watch game again now to see if it was actually as bad as it looked live.

TN Dawg, looking forward to reading the results of your post.

More
9 years 7 months ago #63062 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Tennessee Game Day Thread

DAWGtm wrote: If we stay the course and we will because CMR will not admit he was wrong and start another QB. It wi progressively get harder to move the ball. It does not matter if we have all our recivers back our QB can not get them the ball. We had recivers open but he could not get them the ball with his rainbow delivery. So we are destined to face a stacked box and defender jumping intermediate routes. Get used to the int's. for HM

what intermediate routes are going to get jumped? Dump offs behind the line and 4 -8 yard outs and hooks are not intermediate. The only other pass plays we have called are deep routes to receivers who can not separate from defenders.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 7 months ago #63063 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Tennessee Game Day Thread
I'm calling routes between 8 and 15 yards intermediate also I dont think HM has a arm that he can lead his recivers where they can run underneath it on the long ball from what I saw in the TN game his passes were under thrown and had more hang time than most punts. I'm no football guru and don't have the knowledge as some on here but IMHO we have better QB's on the bench and if we don't we will be in trouble for years to come.

More
9 years 7 months ago #63064 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Tennessee Game Day Thread

DAWGtm wrote: I'm calling routes between 8 and 15 yards intermediate also I dont think HM has a arm that he can lead his recivers where they can run underneath it on the long ball from what I saw in the TN game his passes were under thrown and had more hang time than most punts. I'm no football guru and don't have the knowledge as some on here but IMHO we have better QB's on the bench and if we don't we will be in trouble for years to come.

We may indeed have better on the bench.... no argument. I would love to see how Bauta's skills
would work in the lineup with Gurley, but no doubt MR would find some way to diminish the possible returns.

HM was underthrowing the long ball..no doubt there, but there is also no doubt that Conley and Bennett can not get separation on deep routes. I would just like to at least see the coaches attempt to play to Mason's strength IF they are going to insist that he is the man and keep running him out there by actually using intermediate routes. I haven't seen very many of them.

Anyway... Mason.. our speed receivers all being out... play calling.. DB's

If it's not one thing, it will be something...

Always is with a MR team.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds