Forum

South Carolina game 2 roll call

9 years 7 months ago #62450 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
Yeah I've been a Conley fan from the start he is a great representive for UGA!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62451 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
We are all teamed up for the SC game. The huddle is in progress as we speak. Going over the plays, watching the films. The team looks good on paper and in practice.

Don't take anything for granted. Just go up there and GATA. Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

9 years 7 months ago #62456 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
I'm still concerned and here's why....

USC is GOING to put 8 in the box and make HM beat them....we know that.

MM, S-W and Rumph are out and even Conley has been playing hurt. Bennett and Conley are possession WR's and don't stretch the field. Imo, Davis NEEDS to step his game up. He has the speed to stretch the field but his production hasn't been there.

HM is going to have to play a much bigger role in this game and with a limited WR corp, that concerns me. They had better use Michel, McK, and the TE more etc or even TG,KM out of the backfield.

Going to be hard to just line up and run it straight at them....hard to block 8 in the box.

Still believe we win but would be MUCH easier if we had our other 3 big WR's.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 7 months ago #62457 by growl
Replied by growl on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
I believe that given the chance Davis can and will step up his game, and while we're at it use Blazevich, it can be done. GO DAWGS!! GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 years 7 months ago #62459 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
growl, good choice and know that the coaching staff are super high on Blazevich.

This game, prime for Sony Michel to line up in the slot, or Isaiah McKenzie to do same. While these two are not over six feet tall for sure, they have great hands, moves and that is not always the case with the taller receivers.

Takes us back to the players we have ready to play.

Anyone that believes that most completed passes are going to be a thrown football for 30 or more yards in the air, not so.

Agree that South Carolina might have the "box stacked", that will bite them in the butt. Spurrier knows that, he also knows the "depth difference" between his team and ours. Will be surprised if Mike Bobo does not make Spurrier spread his defense. Think all of us know that creates the small gaps that our running backs need to build up a head of steam. Also allows our offensive linemen a chance to double up on the defensive linemen, and that nearly always creates space, and we know what happens when Gurley and others have space.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
9 years 7 months ago #62460 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic South Carolina game 2 roll call
I think that the short passes to the TE or RB's are going to kill the 8 in the box defense. Look for Rome and Blazevich to have a monster afternoon.....along with Marshall and Michel coming out of the backfield.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds