Forum

Recognize What Is Going On In Athens . . . .

9 years 8 months ago #61622 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Recognize What Is Going On In Athens . . . .
Firedawg. Glad to hear from you. Been offline working on the honey do list

Buc,I will bring the melted butter to drown your daughter's bug collection in

Critical or cynical ? Excuses or honest comments/observations.

IMO if Toddy was still here it would be excuses by the basket full

Understand 34 years without a NC which we can't change. Changing the coaching staff

will not be anymore of a guarantee than we have now. Just like there is no guarantee that

CNS, CLM, CJF or CUM will ever win another NC.

As I said on Friday . Let the games be played. Results will show up....Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, fire_dawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61625 by Buc
Great Lady "Bug" Hunter . . . . My Daughter. Son dives at greater depths, sometimes huge bugs.

Tried to insert Lady "Bug" Hunter to verify . . . . can't get site to accept.

Also gator hunts, and supports UGA Football. Graduate of UCF. Red and Black runs deep in our family.

Finally verification of our daughter with a "bug". :)

Attachments:

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61626 by yankeedawg1
Can go the bugs, gator much like snake OK but prefer fins or shell creatures

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61627 by Buc
yankeedawg1, comes back to the glass half full or half empty.

Same applies to choosing coaches. Not sure there is a "proven formula" for that. If so, every D1 university in the country would be National Champions every season.

Some do a better job than others. That is not a news flash, by the same token, everyone else is a loser if they don't reach the top and win the National Championship.

We, speaking for myself, like the recruiting since we have had coaching changes in Athens.

You mention correctly that had grantham been here for another year, listening to what the players are saying at this point, we would be lucky to win 8 games. AM gone, granthem still here, that somehow does not make me want to jump up and down.

Can only imagine how well we would have done without AM in Athens last season. Some say he was the coach on the field. Cannot and do not disagree with that. Also I look at the same issue and say this . . . . AM was here for 5 years, what else is to be learned from his coaches? AM expanded his game by going to camps like the Manning's run. Along with AM's attendance at the Manning Camp, check the list of quarterbacks from around the nation playing D1 football that were in attendance.

I am still in the camp that says Mark Richt needs to do what he does best. Leave the on field coaching and play calling to those that do a better job than he does.

Mark Richt is a "peddler". He is a "closer". I do not believe he is a "football teacher". I believe that Mike Bobo is ready, I know that Jeremy Pruitt is ready.

Mark Richt/todd grantham for another season, chew on that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61629 by yankeedawg1
CMR/Towel for another year rather drink battery acid same effect

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 8 months ago #61634 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Recognize What Is Going On In Athens . . . .

Buc wrote: fire_dawg, not much doubt that Mark Richt was down to a point that "excuses" were not being accepted. Fan base, as indicated by butts in the seats left little doubt that change had to be made, whether him or someone else. Not that the higher ups would have released Richt.

With all that has been said about Pruitt since moving to Athens, this is the first thread that I have noticed pointing to Pruitt and his way of addressing our team in a way that I personally don't understand. That makes no difference, everyone has their view of Georgia football.

Anyone that played the game understands that there were always those that were never "satisfied". When I was in the Crash Crew, we had some that were like that. Just the nature of the beast. Football players this day and time are notorious for trying to be the BMOC. Have not heard many players on our defensive side of the ball that are still in Athens that have a problem with Pruitt and the way he addresses the team.

Been a while since you have been here. Lots of changes have been made, think most like the changes that management have made. Good to hear from you again, son has to be knee high to a grasshopper now . . . . :)

Yes sir!! He is WILD!! Just had his 2nd bday this past Saturday! No joke he is already tackling kids in his 2year old prek class! And he has great form and wrapping up! Lol my bro in law swears he is going to be a great LB one day....I'm trying to be humble lol but yes all is well around here just been doing some traveling this summer. I've been around here and there. Just forget to login sometimes lol

Think everyone in Athens is on board and that's a great thing! Really think some teams will really be surprised in a couple weeks about how well and far we have come with the amount of ppl we've lost.....at least I hope so!! Lol how's the family doing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds