Forum

Recognize What Is Going On In Athens . . . .

9 years 8 months ago #61618 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Recognize What Is Going On In Athens . . . .
not sure I would call it making excuses.....more like always feeling room for improvement. Ask any coach how he feels coming into a season....esp in his first season. And a good coach will always feel the need for improvement. Bc if not your complacent.....think we all know what complacent gets u. im sure if you ask Saban how he feels coming into a season hes not going to publicly say "Oh, were going to stomp everyone this year!!" now Spurrior on the other hand........that may be a different answer!! lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61619 by Buc
fire_dawg, not much doubt that Mark Richt was down to a point that "excuses" were not being accepted. Fan base, as indicated by butts in the seats left little doubt that change had to be made, whether him or someone else. Not that the higher ups would have released Richt.

With all that has been said about Pruitt since moving to Athens, this is the first thread that I have noticed pointing to Pruitt and his way of addressing our team in a way that I personally don't understand. That makes no difference, everyone has their view of Georgia football.

Anyone that played the game understands that there were always those that were never "satisfied". When I was in the Crash Crew, we had some that were like that. Just the nature of the beast. Football players this day and time are notorious for trying to be the BMOC. Have not heard many players on our defensive side of the ball that are still in Athens that have a problem with Pruitt and the way he addresses the team.

Been a while since you have been here. Lots of changes have been made, think most like the changes that management have made. Good to hear from you again, son has to be knee high to a grasshopper now . . . . :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61620 by Buc
Little off course here, thought you folks might like to see my daughter's "bug" gathering trip this past week.

Attachments:

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61621 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Recognize What Is Going On In Athens . . . .
Firedawg, Good to hear from you.
woof woof

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 8 months ago #61622 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Recognize What Is Going On In Athens . . . .
Firedawg. Glad to hear from you. Been offline working on the honey do list

Buc,I will bring the melted butter to drown your daughter's bug collection in

Critical or cynical ? Excuses or honest comments/observations.

IMO if Toddy was still here it would be excuses by the basket full

Understand 34 years without a NC which we can't change. Changing the coaching staff

will not be anymore of a guarantee than we have now. Just like there is no guarantee that

CNS, CLM, CJF or CUM will ever win another NC.

As I said on Friday . Let the games be played. Results will show up....Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, fire_dawg

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61625 by Buc
Great Lady "Bug" Hunter . . . . My Daughter. Son dives at greater depths, sometimes huge bugs.

Tried to insert Lady "Bug" Hunter to verify . . . . can't get site to accept.

Also gator hunts, and supports UGA Football. Graduate of UCF. Red and Black runs deep in our family.

Finally verification of our daughter with a "bug". :)

Attachments:

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds