Forum

July Weed control

9 years 9 months ago #61272 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic July Weed control

stevedawg wrote: I agree, the border crime will go down and tax revenue up. harmless smoker can be useful members of society. Win-win. Lots of other issues come up though.
High at work because of medical marijuana or just medicated and being productive? Hmm. Same with driving, where to draw the line. These things will get worked out.
I hear they are already talking anout a bill next session. (Ga. legislature ,eets Jan - March in session.)
Still,it is illegal in Gerogia for the time being. We have a football season coming up so don't do anything stupid. Do something smart like win the NC. hint hint

stevedawg, so much can be said about cannabis, both pro and con.

Driving for example, laws along the line of alcohol could "possibly" be enforced.

I think about so many folks that spent time for amounts now that would be laughed at.

Another little item . . . . anyone here that believes football players and other athletes at Georgia just picked this "habit" up in the past three or four years . . . . :whistle:

This has been going on for years and years. Some can "use" and play the game of football, others burn one and they are locked to the sofa with a bag of munchies.

Not trying to be controversial, just mentioning things that I know to be truthful.

LSU has had a "standing agreement" that certain things are overlooked for a period of time. One of the best football players at LSU and in the SEC in the recent past, "Honey Badger" proved that some can play and play well when using.

Going to be a lot of changes made in the rules, not that far away.

Maybe what some folks don't know is that the Federal Government has been growing and harvesting cannabis for many, many years. The same government that during WWII were feeding soldiers LSD, they called it "experimental" at that time.

Say again, follow the rules, but allow me this . . . . All sports teams (College) have to play by the same rules.

Anyone think that Nick Marshall will not be the starting quarterback at Auburn? Sure he might have to run the stadium steps or whatever, but my bet is this . . . . he has not smoked his last bowl. Just saying, times have changed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #61274 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic July Weed control
agreed. I just think maybe they need to not get arrested.
I went to Cali a few years back and while there became a card carrying member of a dispensary. They didn't require a medical reason, just a state ID. That's coming to Ga soon but not before football season. Just saying. Stay out of the news so you can play football. Win NC. Then take the winter off and rest at a ski lodge in Colorado where you can enjoy legal weed. :laugh:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

9 years 9 months ago #61275 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic July Weed control
BUC got my ticket see you in Colardo!!!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago #61277 by Buc
stevedawg, believe you just hit where the rubber meets the road.

One of my very best friends, a retired law enforcement officer from Miami. In some of our conversations said it was "foolish" the way the law was enforced in some cases. Said over his lengthy career that alcohol caused him and the Miami Beach Department many more headaches than pot.

I am glad that we are having an open discussion on this board about what players can and cannot do. Coaches are forced to take "certain actions" and that I understand. Just another reason for "reasonable folks" to sit down and do what is best for not only the school, the student/athlete.

Whether some like it or not, cannabis is a part of today's society. Federal government tried to stop the consumption of alcohol in the USA. How did that turn out? Same is happening here, difference is, the Federal Government is geared up to tax, and the Feds love to tax.

Same thing is going before the Florida legislature, a bill to open medical marijuana clinics. Guess who is sponsoring the bill and is lobbying their butts off . . . . one of the largest law firms that practice in the Southeast. M&M and that is not Mickey and Minnie. They also run their television ads in Georgia. All about the money, and the leader of that law firm was pulled over for DUI in Orlando, Florida in the mid 1980's.

Glad to hear that you got your "Green Card" in California. Just believe it is time to stop the maddness. Yes or No on the idea of cannabis should be up to the individual. Different strokes for different folks. If smokers are like President Bill Clinton and choose not to "inhale" that is their choice. :whistle:

More
9 years 9 months ago #61278 by Buc
Dawg With Style, I am not allowed to burn one because I am receiving my medical care exclusively from the Veterans Administration. On occasion, not knowing when, they spring a pp test on me, along with blood work for that and other substances.

The same VA that has been allowing Veterans to die and lying to Congress about their behaviour. Point that I am trying to make is . . . . what right do the "treasure hunters" have to govern many of my Vet Brothers and Sisters and in turn get bonuses for cheating and lying to those that have put it out there for our country.

DWS, if ever the rules were relaxed, I would buy your plane ticket and mine, and would buy a nice 4 finger bag to be enjoyed in a state that has "awoken". I said that. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #61279 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic July Weed control

Buc wrote: stevedawg, believe you just hit where the rubber meets the road.

One of my very best friends, a retired law enforcement officer from Miami. In some of our conversations said it was "foolish" the way the law was enforced in some cases. Said over his lengthy career that alcohol caused him and the Miami Beach Department many more headaches than pot.

I am glad that we are having an open discussion on this board about what players can and cannot do. Coaches are forced to take "certain actions" and that I understand. Just another reason for "reasonable folks" to sit down and do what is best for not only the school, the student/athlete.

Whether some like it or not, cannabis is a part of today's society. Federal government tried to stop the consumption of alcohol in the USA. How did that turn out? Same is happening here, difference is, the Federal Government is geared up to tax, and the Feds love to tax.

Same thing is going before the Florida legislature, a bill to open medical marijuana clinics. Guess who is sponsoring the bill and is lobbying their butts off . . . . one of the largest law firms that practice in the Southeast. M&M and that is not Mickey and Minnie. They also run their television ads in Georgia. All about the money, and the leader of that law firm was pulled over for DUI in Orlando, Florida in the mid 1980's.

Glad to hear that you got your "Green Card" in California. Just believe it is time to stop the maddness. Yes or No on the idea of cannabis should be up to the individual. Different strokes for different folks. If smokers are like President Bill Clinton and choose not to "inhale" that is their choice. :whistle:

Buc, I believe your law enforecment friend about alcohol versus pot.....drunks want to fight, potheads want to eat.... :silly:

Also, to "dovetail" on that comment, when you mention "who" is sponsoring the bill in Fla, I immediately thought of the Girl Scouts...... :huh:

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds