Forum

July Weed control

9 years 9 months ago #61264 by yankeedawg1
July Weed control was created by yankeedawg1
Full circle. ESPN. now calling for CNS to get control of his program after this

Summers problem with players using weed and alcohol. Auburn has weed issues as does

Several other schools including UGA. This weekend we had a basketball junior starter arrested

For weed with intent to distribute. A felony. This lad has stepped in some serious stuff

I have uncrossed my fingers long enough to type this as I hope that our football

Players have learned from those who did not. Right or wrong laws in GA weed is illegal

UGA is not going to cut you any slack best heed the rules or risk losing your free ride

Go Dawgs.......

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago #61265 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic July Weed control
Yankeedawg you are right I may not agree with the law but it is the law.

I believe in the law is the law.

Hope everything is going well and your keeping Georgia happy.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago #61266 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic July Weed control
Dws. Thanks for asking al is well with family and Georgia still rules

I hope all is well with you also......

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago #61267 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic July Weed control
I think a lot of young un's think weed is so close to being legal it is OK to jump ahead and pretend it is legal. Of course that is not so. Weed is still illegal in Georgia. Over drinking is foolish. Avoid both and play football!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

9 years 9 months ago #61268 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic July Weed control
Agree with following rules, whether college, local or state. Sometimes have a problem with Federal.

To the point. I am one that has been there and done that. I also think much too often we as a society tend to "believe" everything that is passed along to us by some that have not done their homework.

When I was at a different place in my life, was a supporter with the original organization that is known as NORML. Still support much of what is proven to be a lack of total understanding by those that become too "self righteous".

Those that don't agree with proven "truths" such as Marijuana being a very important "drug" for those with cancer and other ailments such as arthritis, glaucoma, I suggest coming up to the real "truth".

In my long life at this point have seen folks doing things that sometimes harm others or just do not fit in a certain category. In my lifetime I have watched alcohol do much more damage than Marijuana. I do not stand alone with that statement, and know that it is always a part of the pro and con for or against.

I am one of those that believes one of the ways to make a significant change on our border with Mexico and the cartel located there is to do what the State of Colorado has done. Now I see where the State of New York is on the verge of passing the "medical" use of Mary Jane. Many will follow and it will be sooner than some agree with.

Below is a video that is worth taking a look at. Autism is a problem that is getting larger by the years.

I have two very successful salesmen in my family, they know that the drug industry does not want this message out to the public. Much like aspirin in the beginning, drug companies did not make the billions, not millions that they could have made.

All of us have thoughts, feel it is only right to express my feelings on this issue. Goes much deeper than this, but . . . .

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 9 months ago #61271 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic July Weed control
I agree, the border crime will go down and tax revenue up. harmless smoker can be useful members of society. Win-win. Lots of other issues come up though.
High at work because of medical marijuana or just medicated and being productive? Hmm. Same with driving, where to draw the line. These things will get worked out.
I hear they are already talking anout a bill next session. (Ga. legislature ,eets Jan - March in session.)
Still,it is illegal in Gerogia for the time being. We have a football season coming up so don't do anything stupid. Do something smart like win the NC. hint hint

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds