Forum

The Dawg hating has begun

16 years 9 months ago #5256 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
The media consisted of your local paper back in those days.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5260 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
You know what? I don't have anything intelligent or relevant to say here. I'm at a loss. That article made me SO BLANKITY BLANK MAD I may not sleep tonight.

I shouldn't have read it. You know, I go on and on about how Georgia sports (Braves, Dawgs, even Tech included) get NO respect. The Falcons only get respect because of the dog-murderer, but how many times do you hear about the Superbowl team?

Penn State is a national power? Give me a break.

Tennessee?

Then he goes on to say that he doesn't even know what CONSTITUTES being a national power, but gives himself the authority to name schools national powers.

Look, we recruited Knowshon Moreno away from USC and Matthew Stafford away from Texas and Oklahoma. We recruited DJ away from Florida State. That's national cachet.

Uga is consistently ranked as the #1 mascot in the country. That's national recognition.

We've been to two BCS bowls and five other bowls starting in 2000. Since the start of the Richt era, we've only failed to play in January twice. That's national POWER.

Stuart Mandel can kiss my black-and-red hind end.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 9 months ago #5261 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
I heard Stuart Mandel dates young boys.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5262 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
I'm sure he does, but I'll bet even they know who Uga is. Obviously, there is no editorial oversight at SI. Typical.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

• LimeyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #5271 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
Florida wasn't even considered a \"regional power\" in the 70s and 80s. UGA reguarly ruined their seasons for them, and Dooley won 19 of 25 during his tenure here. There was a lot of talk of UF being a school on the rise back in those days, but the talk usually ended in the Gator Bowl after we kicked their a$$es time after time, including the time they were ranked #1 for all of 1 week in 1985.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5282 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
Obviously a yankee Idiot!

More
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds