Forum

The Dawg hating has begun

16 years 9 months ago #5285 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
Well, if it makes any difference, Phil Steele say \"QB Stafford will beone of the most improved QB's in the NCAA and just like in 2005 they are my surprise pick to win the SEC East even with just 11 starters.\"
I'm sure that, even if we go undefeated, we'll still hear the same mess from sportswriters, but you gotta love Phil Steele. Interestingly, the Oklahoma State team that is supposed to give us such trouble on Sept 1 is ranked 40.
I guess we'll be looking a long time for respect from writers. Opponents, they know...oh yes, they know... GO DAWGS.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LimeyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #5287 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
Yeah, I heard Phil Steele on a sports talk radio show last week and he really like the Dawgs and said a lot of good things. Picked us and USC to tie for the east with UF and UT finishing BEHIND us !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #5293 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
Admin --

I'm not able to start a new post on here. Is there something wrong with the forum or with my computer?

Meanwhile...ANOTHER Dawg-hating 'zine, this time in an unlikely place. Playboy Magazine's preseason choices came out, and our Dawgs are NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. We're NOT in the top 25! Oregon State is. Hell, Oklahoma State is #25.

KEEP HATING ON THE DAWGS!!! YOU'LL WAKE UP WITH TEETH MARKS IN YOUR ARSE!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 9 months ago #5294 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
I can't start a new post either.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #5306 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
Yankees....You gotta love em. What other people bitch and whine about the South, but are unable to be dislodged with TNT once they relocate down here?

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5308 by Firedawg
Replied by Firedawg on topic Re:The Dawg hating has begun
Gentlemen, and ladies if any, Firedawg here. Nice place you have here. If I may, I have to agree with the earlier statement that until we beat UF, we'll still not get to that level in the minds of the talking heads that for some reason think they know everything there is to know about College football. Screw 'em. TCAKMA! Which is to say they can all kiss my arse! Anyway, Go Dawgs! GATA!

• Firedawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds