Forum

UGA-FLA

11 years 6 months ago #49967 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: UGA-FLA
Appears that the JAX site might be wet come Saturday. Storm starting to cause problems in South Florida now and we will be getting it today in Central East Florida. Looks as if the players need the mud cleats for the game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49968 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Re: UGA-FLA
We can all only hope that CMR and company has been or will be praticing with a wet pigskin.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49969 by gillette
With the wind they're predicting, I wonder how much affect it will have on our goal post hitting. I'm predicting at leat one goal post deing hit. Which way it falls will be detremined by the wind I guess.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49970 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic UGA-FLA

gillette wrote: With the wind they're predicting, I wonder how much affect it will have on our goal post hitting. I'm predicting at leat one goal post deing hit. Which way it falls will be detremined by the wind I guess.

Don't worry. I heard MR watched a DVD this week on the fundamentals needed for the punt, pass, and kick competition; so I'm sure we will be fine.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49971 by gillette
Oh :ohmy: that's right. Forgot about the "continuing education" courses he's enrolled in. Maybe I should suggest he take "Motivating Young Atheletes 099" and "Managing Subordinates 099 - When to Keep and When to Let Go".

"Finding the Hidden Fire Within" may also be helpful.

God help us and GO DAWGS!

More
11 years 6 months ago #49972 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: UGA-FLA
Sometimes like right now I wonder what happened to this supposed all world athlete.
Attachments:

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds