Forum

UGA-FLA

11 years 6 months ago #49949 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: UGA-FLA

wlayton wrote:

growl wrote: Man it is hard to watch a team you've followed and loved for so many years literally going down the tubes and not being able to stop it.

Hmmmmm......isn't it really quite ODD that we are at 6-1, very unhappy... and see that we need change??...... 80% of college football fans and teams would kill for that and probably think we are out of our minds.

Irony at it's best.

yeah a lot were happy when we were 4-2 and 5-2 last year and then 10 straight. My oh my what a difference a year makes. :whistle: :evil:

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49950 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: UGA-FLA
Agreed....just promoting the irony word. I've BEEN off the island.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
11 years 6 months ago #49951 by ogredawg

wlayton wrote: Agreed....just promoting the irony word. I've BEEN off the island.

I know I know just funnin with ya wlayton

:silly:

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49952 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: UGA-FLA

ogredawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: Agreed....just promoting the irony word. I've BEEN off the island.

I know......hey, I even got rid of all my bathing suits and straw hats.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 6 months ago #49953 by ogredawg

wlayton wrote:

ogredawg wrote:

I know......hey, I even got rid of all my bathing suits and straw hats.

can't believe you got rid of your speedos :sick:

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49954 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: UGA-FLA
ogredawg, I was right there with you on MG. I am hoping that he does not put the stupid hat on this weekend and cause penalties. Read what he said about giving 100% and laying out the running backs, which is fine. Keep the anger and meet Florida's running backs at the line, not 5 yards or so down the field. We need every seasoned player we have for JAX. It was said on this board several games back that Florida has a defense, and they are fast.

Here again is what I hope happens. Lots of two tightend sets, run the football right at them. Offensive line said after the Kentucky game that they were looking forward to playing a team the caliber of Florida. Saturday will be here real soon, offensive line gets their wish. If UGA coaches doubt for a minute that Jeff Driskel won't and can't throw the ball, big mistake. Looking for single coverage on the receivers and a four man front. If we can force Driskel to throw the football the odds move up for us. He is a big man, loves contact . . . . so, let's give Jeff Driskel some contact.

Outside of that, their Special Teams are just that, special. Hear that Mark Richt, Special Teams that are special under Muschamp in his second year. Thought you were going to correct the problems on Special Teams after Belin left for the NFL. Guess you were too busy again. Too many details for you as a head coach. Maybe McGarity needs to assume more of the things that you want to do but are too busy to take care of. Clock is ticking.

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds