Forum

UGA-FLA

11 years 6 months ago #49957 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: UGA-FLA
As you all know, I am a realist, I do not put faith in talk from players or coaches. I tried to tell everyone that we sucked last year, we were 0-2 and looked terible. Then we won 10 in a row, I still did not think much of it due to who we were playing. I tried to tell you guys then, that we beat no body, and our D was still letting decent teams score on us. But I kind of jumped on the band wagon and said maybe I am wrong, to judgemental. Then comes the SEC championship, do OK for half, then get blown out, bowl game do OK should have won, but again our great D can stop a quality team.

I go all spring, hearing about this and that, said I still do not buy into all the talk, but had hope with the return of 10 D starters. Then come the fall, and everyone is so hyped up and I still try to say words win no games, show me that you have changed, that you are on that mission. Well after the Buff game, I said we suck, and we'd lose 5 to 6 games, said that we have problems. We went to Misz, won there after the half, had hope that we will be a 2nd half team, the Fla Atl, move the ball at will, know then and there our D was nothing.

YES WE ARE 6/1, OTHER TEAMS WOULD BE FRANTIC, BUT AS LAST YEAR, WE HAVE BEAT NO ONE, WE STILL CAN NOPT BEAT A TOP 25 TEAM, THIS SUCKS, AND I FOR ONE A SICK OF IT. I know most on here like AM, but he suck in games against top 25 teams, just watch Sat, see how many interceptions and fumbles he has. The USC was an embarrasement to UGA, and come Sat, we will have another Embarrasement on national TV once again. I mean after what you saw against USC, do you really think that we can pull it all together and win this game.

WE HAVE PROBLEMS AT UGA MY FRIENDS, AND I MEAN ITS MORE THAN JUST THE COACHES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY ITS ALL ABOUT ME PLAYERS IN MY LIFE.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49958 by duck
OH YEA, ONE OTHER THING, I AM SO SICK OF CMR AND HIS QUOTES AND HIS WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE CHALLANGE ECT ECT. HE NOW HAS THE PLAYERS TALKING THAT STUPID CRAP, OUR OL, WE LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING FLA, WE LEARNED A LOT AGAINST USC D, BS, BS, BS.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49959 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: UGA-FLA
duck, guess at some point, takes some of us longer than others to get a feel for what is going on.

Little bit like sitting in a good poker game, holding those two aces on the deal, gives a feeling of confidence. At least with openers like that you are in the game.

End of last season, many had hopes that our defense would be a defining factor with the schedule we had for 2012.

Will of course have my eyes on AM Saturday, as will the gators on the other side of the ball.

Glad that you don't buy into the talk that is presented on this board. What a bunch of bone headed losers we are.

Think that you posted this season, at the beginning you did not have a grip on this team, neither did many others on this board.

Want to tell you just how proud I am of you coming back and saying, folks I told you so. Maybe from now on we will wait for you to lead us, might be that you are a better leader than Mark Richt has been.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49960 by duck
No No, this is not what I mean, not tring to say I told you so or I know more than others. I no way meant to imply this, just that I have alway doubted this team. And yes, I did knock this team, go back and look at my lost after the buff game and the Fla alt games. I said we lose 5 to 6 games, and that Iwould not post again until after the 6th game. I did come back, had to eat my words alittle, due to we were 5/1, but stated that loss to USC was a embarrasement. I was not happy with the KY win, looks tired and slow, and really didn't seem to want to play.

All I mean Buc, is most on here think that I am so negitive, and that I'm not a fan for not buying into all the hype, and for putting down the players for lack of effort. I was not tring to say everyone should listen to me for I know all.

I mean like some one here have explained to me, if they felt the way I do, then why have hope, why get excited about our season, if everything was doom and gloom, I'm not really that, way, I just tend to wait and see what happens, how things play out. I really thought I could relax and watch UGA put a wooping on KY, had a week off and such a poor showing at USC, so just knew we'd have a easy win, go into Fla with high hopes. We played like we did not care if we won or not, and I read and heard players talk about this and that. Like I said words are cheap, and our players can not back up their comments.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49961 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: UGA-FLA
duck, cannot disagree with anything that you just said.

I think most, maybe not all on this board are tired of the BS that we are getting from our leaders or supposed leader.

Have read some comments from those that I actually mix it up with on occasion that have also had a belly full.

Most of us were hoping that . . . . let me say that another way. I was hoping against (odds) I do know and understand (odds) that Mark Richt would or had changed his way of coaching our football team. Mean that, our football team, not Mark Richt's football team, the football team belongs to us. Long after he is gone and myself also, there will be a team that plays between the Hedges, and I hope with more leadership than Mark Richt is providing.

This crap that he is trying to shove down our throats (again) is the same "Party Line" that he has been filling his pockets with. I don't begrude the money, I have a problem with "Snake Oil".

Would cover all bets on this . . . . McGarity releases Mark Richt from his obligations with UGA, he would sign on with another university before a year passed. He is not going to South America or anywhere else, he has in his own mind proven to the college world that he is a head coach.

Mark Richt will never move UGA into the elite circle. Might be in the top five at the beginning of the year, but all any of us have to do is check the standings when the season is over. Have absolute zero faith in Mark Richt ever again. Sipped the "snake oil" this season, but will say this, you wavered duck, the national media positioned Georgia at number five. Some of the supposed brighest are now back tracking.

A win over Florida would mean so much to me and my Dawg friends in Florida and elsewhere, but it will not ever change my feelings for Mark Richt again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
11 years 6 months ago #49962 by OldSouthDawg
Replied by OldSouthDawg on topic Re: UGA-FLA
My thoughts on this weekend are IDC who is coaching or not. I just want this WIN BADLY!!! and I would hope the TEAM would also. I expect to see these players leave it on the field and if they dont then they must be thinking of thier NFL careers. A real DAWG will give it all they have this weekend. as far as a kicking coach or Spec team coach, I would love to see Kevin Butler get offered the job. He would probably do it for nothing, He is a true DAWG!! anyway GOOO DAWGSSS!!! Time to get Hungry or get OUT!!!! GATA DAWGS!!! there is no tomorrow after this game leave it on the field YALL!!!

Once A DAWG Always A DAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds