Forum

Vanderbilt Tonight

11 years 7 months ago #48939 by Mike Honcho
Replied by Mike Honcho on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
That wasn't a win...that was a statement. Most complete game I've seen from Georgia in years. We won every phase of the game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mike Honcho
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #48940 by DawgnLA
Replied by DawgnLA on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
I'm thinking we see a little less of MM at corner next week. Rambo comes back and you have him and Williams at safety. Commings and Smith are your corners. He'll play some D, but not in those press coverage situations. Great game all around. Watched some of UT and they looked pretty bad on both sides of the ball. They will play us tougher and looked hungover from the meltdown against Florida.

I'll be in Athens next week! Time to whoop on some Volunteers now!

More
11 years 7 months ago #48941 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
DawgnLa, really don't know what to say, other than this is the first game that I have watched from beginning to end and know that we would win. We will beat Florida, my only concern is South Carolina. Will say this . . . . Stevie Boy has not seen an offense like this. Really like what Marlon Brown is doing with this group . . . . who the heck you gonna cover?

Tennessee . . . . next team up . . . . kentdaddy, UT will find out what you said in your post. #3 is all that.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #48942 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight

Buc wrote: DawgnLa, really don't know what to say, other than this is the first game that I have watched from beginning to end and know that we would win. We will beat Florida, my only concern is South Carolina. Will say this . . . . Stevie Boy has not seen an offense like this. Really like what Marlon Brown is doing with this group . . . . who the heck you gonna cover?

Tennessee . . . . next team up . . . . kentdaddy, UT will find out what you said in your post. #3 is all that.

We have tailbacks.

Gurley, Marhsall, Gurley, Marshall..................Malcome...........Samuels. I hope that is a knock out blow next week for the first of too many putrid orange teams.

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #48943 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Finally, a game that I enjoyed watching the whole way through. This is the team that I knew we had, it's just that we weren't showing it for years. Hopefully this is a turn around point to some crazy good football. I'm not drinking the koolaid...YET. Show me the team that played tonight against South Carolina and Florida and I might start sipping.

More
11 years 7 months ago #48944 by Mike Honcho
Replied by Mike Honcho on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Skill positions will get all the love from the press ( Murray, Gurley, Marshall, etc) but our o-line deserves a HUGE round of applause for what they did tonight...thoroughly impressed.

• Mike Honcho
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds