Forum

Vanderbilt Tonight

11 years 7 months ago #48951 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
sadlerdawg, agree with a lot of what you say. From what I have seen thus far from the backups, not sure what next season holds if AM departs. Mason in my opinion would be our starter.

Right now going to enjoy what success we are having, know that there will be some serious business down the road.

Amarlo Herrera is truly a MAN. Good get when he landed in Athens.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #48952 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
From where I sit, a great game.
I can sense a different attitude about this team.
Can't help but think Jarvis Jones and Aaron Murray have stepped up to lead this bunch.
The look on Franklin's face after the game, Reality!

More
11 years 7 months ago #48953 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Been watching UGA football for 50 years......this team has more talent on the roster than ANY team I have ever watched.

Total "attitude" domination in my book.

Really disappointed in MM's play, Bray will make him pay if he doesn't tighten up coverage.

Very pleased with the OL (btw ogredawg, Theus has been at RT all year.....but totally agree with your alignment with Beard etc etc)

Want to see our OL be able to block USC's D front.....that's the REAL test. UF's front 7 are very good as well. We haven't played a great D front yet and won't next week either. They better be ready for USC's front 4, they are very good.

Said it three weeks ago and will say it again, Connor Shaw is for real (as a college QB that is), imo, he can play ball.

Wish I wasn't getting so nervous on extra points. :unsure:

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 7 months ago #48954 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight

wlayton wrote: Been watching UGA football for 50 years......this team has more talent on the roster than ANY team I have ever watched.

Really disappointed in MM's play, Bray will make him pay if he doesn't tighten up coverage.

Very pleased with the OL (btw ogredawg, Theus has been at RT all year.....but totally agree with your alignment with Beard etc etc)

Want to see our OL be able to block USC's D front.....that's the REAL test. UF's front 7 are very good as well. We haven't played a great D front yet and won't next week either. They better be ready for USC's front 4, they are very good.

Said it three weeks ago and will say it again, Connor Shaw is for real (as a college QB that is), imo, he can play ball.

Thought he was on the left side my bad........

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 7 months ago #48955 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight

ogredawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: Been watching UGA football for 50 years......this team has more talent on the roster than ANY team I have ever watched.

ogredawg, read every comment made on the board, after reading your post, did not take it to mean that Theus had been playing on the left side. You and I had made mention of this earlier about Theus on the right. Know that you are a student of the game. Theus throughout the recruiting process had been touted to be on the left side. One of those "old man brain farts" me thinks. . . :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #48956 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight

Buc wrote:

ogredawg wrote:

ogredawg, read every comment made on the board, after reading your post, did not take it to mean that Theus had been playing on the left side. You and I had made mention of this earlier about Theus on the right. Know that you are a student of the game. Theus throughout the recruiting process had been touted to be on the left side. One of those "old man brain farts" me thinks. . . :)

No worries Buc. Can admit when I am wrong. I really paid attention to the OL this game to see how much improvement they have made. I have said all a long give them at least 5 games to gel as a unit instead of calling for Theus's head after 3 games. So I was wrong on which side he was on, big deal he showed vast improvement this past Saturday as did the entire OL, and that is all that counts.

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds