Forum

The coming Florida dynasty...

15 years 5 months ago #18149 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:The coming Florida dynasty...
I'm now a HUGE BAMA fan!!! Roll Tide!!!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #18153 by DawgFanInTn
Replied by DawgFanInTn on topic Re:The coming Florida dynasty...
In 1997, the vols had peyton, didn't win the Nat'l championship.

In 1998 they won with Tee Martin. Who? Yep, not a well known QB. Next year is not a rebuilding year. Our lines will be older and tougher. The lines control the game. We are rebuilding our lines this year.

More
15 years 5 months ago #18155 by GaBoi
Replied by GaBoi on topic Re:The coming Florida dynasty...
yall dont forget. we have a lot of injuries right now and a lot of freshman. we will be fine next year.

Goooooo Dawgs...Sic'em...Woof Woof Woof!!!

More
15 years 5 months ago #18183 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:The coming Florida dynasty...
Like all of us here, I'm no expert, but my take on on our situation is very much like Chemdawg. THIS should have been our year. We were weakened by injuries, no question about it. Florida handed it to us. That game was so bad, I could not objectively analyze it. My guess is that if we had not made any of the turnovers and bad decisions that actually happened, we stil would have lost to a superior team. Florida was better. They beat us, smoked us, pounded us, creamed us! It was stinky, stinking! For whatever reason, the Dawgs seem to play games like this once or twice a season. Florida is better. They lost one game; one game by a single point. Good teams, very good teams, high quality teams lose one or two games in a season, but they are competitive in those games. Texas loses in the last seconds of its game with TT in spite of being dominated throughout the game. Oklahoma lost to Texas in a seesaw game that could have gone either way. USC lost a very close game early in the year.

Georgia gets its clock cleaned twice by good teams (Bama & UF) in games THAT ARE NOT AS CLOSE AS THE SCORE INDICATES! WE NEED BETTER, MORE AGRESSIVE DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE!!!!

More
15 years 5 months ago #18185 by bigdaddy3050
Replied by bigdaddy3050 on topic Re:The coming Florida dynasty...
All this talk about MS and KN leaving did I miss something after thsi loss? Did they announce something? I have a sneaking feeling that after the disappointment of this season they come back for revenge! Either way lets not forget the season is NOT over yet!!

More
15 years 5 months ago #18189 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re:The coming Florida dynasty...
I really don't see how Stafford and Knowshon don't leave. They are both probable top 10 picks. If they are at all concerned about their financial futures, they won't take the risk of being the next Brian Brohm or incurring an injury and losing their draft position. If either one of those guys sits down with officials and it is explained to them that their draft position is likely to be a single digit, they're gone. Knowshon's family is poor and he needs the money to take care of them. The Stafford family has never made any big secret about the NFL being their son's ultimate goal.

• UGAChemDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds