Forum

Do you want me to delete trashy messages from opponents?

17 years 6 months ago #1011 by RR-Dawg
Jesco! I see you outside! Put down that flamethrower!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1016 by Volman79
Just stoppin in to say Great game Dawg Fans. It really was an exciting game no matter who won.
I realize you have had some arrogant, redneck fans from the Vol-Nation stopping in. They don't represent all of us. We have had some rather unpleasant Dawg Fans over on the Vol Boards too. I'm sure they don't represent all of you.

Till next year....

PS: and although I'm sure not many dawgs are gonna be rootin for UT, you can count on the entire Vol-Nation to be pullin for GA against Florida.
Beat them Damn Gaytors! :lol:

• Volman79
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1023 by stevedawg
People who flame, use slander, cuss, or leave meaningless posts are usually have their posts deleted. If they continue they get banned.

We welcome opponents who can contribute meaningful dialogue. There are many other dawg boards to use if you want to behave like a moron.

This bunch of Tenn folks who have been leaving poorly thought out posts don't represent the Tenn fans but they do junk up the board.

When I get back into town I will cleanup the messages. Meanwhile just ignore them.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
17 years 6 months ago #1029 by copout8
Volman79 i totally agree with you! Glad to see some other ut fans who want to talk football with class!

• copout8
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1030 by oledawg
Volman thanks for the class post, congrats on your win. I'm with you all the way on the intent. Gotta lot of vol friends up here in Knoxville that have the same class you do. I never gave them crap about the wins in Neyland and they never give me crap about the wins in Sanford. We talk football all the time about what we see and opinions. Never a disrespect intended like the recent posts here. Maybe some of the younger pups will learn that too. When I played the game it was considered unsportsman like to talk trash, I still think that way along with the FCA mindset that goes with playing the game.

More
17 years 6 months ago #1032 by Volman79
Thanks Copout
Annoying fans (including UT) pi$$ me off. Just cheer for your own team and move on to the next game win or lose.
I've noticed that all the morons who gloat or jeer and are just stupid fans usually dont have a life anyways.

• Volman79
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds