Forum

Do you want me to delete trashy messages from opponents?

17 years 6 months ago #971 by stevedawg
Let me know if you want me to clean out the messages from some of the Vol fans who have poor manners and visited our board.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
17 years 6 months ago #977 by oledawg
I don't mind differences of opinion and the like, but to intentionally go to another teams board and start trashin and instigating is just something I would not do, but I'm ole school remember. Maybe the whole end point is to get thrown off so they can brag about getting tossed. I kinda thought this board was unique in that most had manners and could respect one another pretty much. Other boards I post on can be a free for all and get pretty ugly. ( my personal problem is with lizards, just me ) Got nothing against UT but do have a problem with fans, us included, that go over the top.

More
17 years 6 months ago #982 by Krakow
do you mean "poor manners by visting the board" its all in good fun... its livened the place up!!!

• Krakow
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #985 by Meangreen
What a bunch of freaking pussies. No wonder you team got half a hundred laid on them.

• Meangreen
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1001 by RR-Dawg
Well like oledawg said, debating and opinions are good. A little trash talking is ok. Retards who post the same crappy lines more than once (even when written differently) gets old. Like Meangreen, for example, said a line (he used "freakin" and then "pussies"?) and if that's his sentiments then ok. But, if he continues to make random comments without any factual basis concern those who actually played or coached in the games, then he should be asked to leave or get banned. However, banning will just result in the same dumbasses re-registerring under a different name = more work for you, Admin. to ban them again. Deleting their posts would be better than banning. Not many will have to look at the crap and eventually they will get tired of not having a voice to say something stupid. Please use good judgement if deleting or banning. If they contribute/debate in a productful manner most of the time, don't ban or delete when they talk a little smack. JUST MY OPINION (LIKE @$$HOLES, EVERYONES GOT ONE)

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1003 by Jesco White
Nice Admin....take the wimpy way out. The right way to handle this is to take your medicine, then beat us next year and return the favor.

This is all talk. No one is calling your mothers names. No one's burning your houses down...geez.

• Jesco White
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds