Forum

Willie Martinez

17 years 6 months ago #919 by tennesseestud
Replied by tennesseestud on topic Re: Willie Martinez
let's see,well,we won the whole thing in 98,when is the last time you guys won it all?HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA,keep dreamin,even if you do get by use,you can't beat florida.have fun......................******* loser

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tennesseestud
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #921 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Willie Martinez
You see what happens? You give a UT fan a win and he thinks he is the king of the world. My friend, you are sadly outnumbered here, just go sleep off your hangover and stop embarassing yourself and your team, because the impression I am getting from you about UT is that even your mascot Smokey fucks his sister.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #925 by FL_Dawg_Fan
Replied by FL_Dawg_Fan on topic Re: Willie Martinez
tennesseedud-

South Carolina, LSU, Arkansas, and Kentucky are just four of your next six games. Do you honestly believe that you will easily take all four of these because "there is no stopping UT's offense??? UT plays SC in Columbia and Arkansas in Fayetteville!! There is no way UT wins all four of those...especially the two away. As it stands you are 1-1 in conference play....a trip to ATL this year is not likely even if UF loses to AU, UGA, or SC. Also, it may be true that we haven't "won it all" in quite a while...but UT "won it all" in 98 you say. I wouldn't say that's exactly what I would call a hot streak.

So, enjoy the win....UT deserved it, considering how we played in the second half. But, be sure to come back after the games I mentioned earlier and let us know how it's going.

• FL_Dawg_Fan
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds