Forum

Willie Martinez

17 years 6 months ago #891 by norcodawg
Willie Martinez was created by norcodawg
Willie Martinez needs to GO!!! The bend but don't break defence is not getting the job done. They need to blitz more .. or atleast show more blitz to keep the offence guessing. The defence is too VANILLA !!! I am very frustrated with our defence and have been for some time now. I live in LSU country and I love to watch their defence!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• norcodawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #892 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Willie Martinez
granted Martinez had us in some bad zone coverages in some cases, did it ever occur to anyone that maybe our Defense isn't that great? Our corners are young and inexperienced and missed assignments. Our defensive line is slow. I mean slow. I don't know where moses or johnson are, but neither one of them have lived up to expectations. Our Defense spent half of the time trying to strip the ball. WRAP THE MAN UP FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! Martinez isn't to blame. Tennessee had better talent and was physically better. As painful as it is to admit that, it's true! Now we have to recognize that and start playing off of our actual strengths rather than the strengths that the media has led us to believe we have.

DAWGNATION!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #897 by tennesseestud
Replied by tennesseestud on topic Re: Willie Martinez
doesn't matter who you bring in.NO stoppin our offence

• tennesseestud
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #910 by norcodawg
Replied by norcodawg on topic Re: Willie Martinez
I've got news for you "Tennesseestud" (i guess to be a stud in tennessee you have all of your teeth..congratulations!!) anyway. Your "high powered offence" was fueled only by 4 turnovers and a blocked punt. It dose'nt take much of an offence to score with those gifts. We'll see how high powered the Tennessee O is against LSU. I can't wait!! It will be 2 loses for Tenn and NO sec championship.... How long has it been?!! HA HA
SICUM DAWGS !! GOOD BOY!!

• norcodawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #912 by tennesseestud
Replied by tennesseestud on topic Re: Willie Martinez
what a joke,we just beat the ever lovin crap outta you bunch of mutts,and you want to say you can't wait to see another team MAYBE do something that you bunch of loser couldn't do,get ready for another 9 year run over you guys for us(YEAH,we beat you guy's 9 years straight).i'll be stickin around this loser watering hole of yalls,and you'll be hearing from me after the FLORIDA game,the AUBURN game,and the GEORGIA TECH game.you guys are goin to make the SEC look bad,not even the best team in that crap state of yours.

• tennesseestud
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #916 by norcodawg
Replied by norcodawg on topic Re: Willie Martinez
Sounds like those ass whuppens weve been given yall during the Richt era are still stinging a bit. Still waiting on the answer!! How long has it been since an SEC championship??!! HA HA see ya "STUD" Enjoy it while you can.. it want last long

• norcodawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds