Forum

UT

17 years 6 months ago #889 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re: UT
I agree with ngadog. I think its Martinez scheme. We never blitz. We typically hope the front 4 can get pressure on the QB and if it doesnt work then we end up getting blasted. WV in the Sugar Bowl comes to mind. Dropping 7 into coverage didnt work so I dont see why we didnt just blitz.

I agree Im happy with 5-1 at the mid point of the season but I think we may have problems against good passing teams.

The offense on the other hand did ok. Better than I expected. Joe T Im afraid doesnt have the arm for the deep ball. The long passes we did catch were more a testament to the receivers skill than anything else. Joe T did well for his second full game ever. The running game finally looked good. Overall the offense played well we just couldnt stop Ainge and their receivers.

Still more season to play Go Dawg!!!!

Go Dawgs!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #894 by Jmxvol
Replied by Jmxvol on topic Re: UT
I wouldn't say Georgia proved they have an offense. After the First Quarter and a half...Georgia looked like a pile of slop on offense. Joe T is not very good.

• Jmxvol
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #956 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: UT
Well Jmxvol you have your opinion and I have mine.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #968 by Jmxvol
Replied by Jmxvol on topic Re: UT
I'm just saying that besides the kick returns, GA didn't really do crap offensively....we outscored them 44-9 to end the game...

• Jmxvol
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #987 by Krakow
Replied by Krakow on topic Re: UT
Joe T Three basically threw jump balls in the first half Georgia caught them... in the 2nd half Tennessee caught them....

• Krakow
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #992 by RJ
Replied by RJ on topic Re: UT

Joe T Three basically threw jump balls in the first half Georgia caught them... in the 2nd half Tennessee caught them....

Good point.

• RJ
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds