Forum

Larry Legend

17 years 6 months ago #1172 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Larry Legend
That Belue to Scott call was in 1980. It has to be the greatest. The long Butler FG call against Clemson in 83 I believe was great also. And how about Herschel steam rolling Bill Bates of UT when he was an all world LB in 80?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #1176 by stiggywiggy
Replied by stiggywiggy on topic Re: Larry Legend

I wanted to know: what are your favorite Larry calls?

My favorite Munson calls? How about all those times he calls some player who makes a tackle, "their guy" or "our guy," because he's too senile to know their names?

If ya'll get lucky this year, you might hear this call: "Look at the Meineke mufflers falling out of the sky."

By the way, how ya think that hobnail boot feels stuck up Larry's shriveled-up ass?

• stiggywiggy
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1177 by HinneyBoy
Replied by HinneyBoy on topic Re: Larry Legend
October 14th vs Vanderbilt. (After game ended). "They're jumping up and down on our 'G'."

• HinneyBoy
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1178 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Larry Legend
For two guys who hate the Dawgs, stiggy wiggy and...er...Hinny Boy, is it? Anyway, for two guys who hate the Dawgs and have no team of your own, it sure seems like you pay a lot of attention to them. You even listen to Larry Munson on the radio. Is there some joke I'm not in on? Because it seems like you two are kind of closet cases for Georgia.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds