Forum

Why are we Dawgs??

17 years 6 months ago #864 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
the link below. It will require registering, but that is just a formality, no $$$ or ### involved. Once registered, click on the "downloads" section and have fun!!!!

LINK: antiorange.dawgtoons.com/index.php

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #871 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
Thnx NC!!!

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #880 by missy30187
Replied by missy30187 on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
Well I have to say I dont remember ever not watching the dawgs. My dad was a dawg fan altho he liked NFL more then college. I on the other hand only watch college. I cant compete with some of the stories on here because I have never been to a game I have never been to Gday I have never even taken part in tailgating BUT I love my dawgs so much I had UGA tattooed on my ankle and during the season dont expect me to be anywhere but infront of my tv at game time. I have just never had the chance to experience any of the other things that I would give my right arm for but I am on a mission to be at atleast one game before I die. I try to watch the games with my friends but all my friends like other teams so thats not good lol. So why am I a dawg you ask...Because thats all I know and thats what is in my blood. LOL I married a tech fan..needless to say that didnt work out LOL he had to go ...nah thats not why but Im sure that didnt help haha anyway thats my story

• missy30187
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #883 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
Missy if you're ever coming to Arkansas, let me know. :) Techies don't think like us. It had everything to do with it. :D

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #888 by missy30187
Replied by missy30187 on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
:wink: lol ok ill keep that in mind

• missy30187
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #890 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
Why am I a dog?

Well I wasnt really a fan of college football in general unitl I started school here. Then it got in my blood. For 2 seasons I went to every game rain or shine. Believe me it was tough. My first year was in 93 it was the beginning of the end of the Goff era. The season before we went 10-2 the following season I watched us go 6-5 and then the next season 5-6 and was witness to a homecomming loss to Vanderbilt. I feel Ive earned the right to call myself a Dawg. Since then Ive seen Donnan and finally Richt coach the beloved Dawgs. Ive watched Zier, Hearst, Davis, Edwards, Godfrey, Ward, Hastings, Bleue, the Baileys, Green, Pollack all suit up for the Dawgs and loved every minute of it. I tell my friends that my kid is going to grow up bleeding red and black and Im going to have a den with the Gerogia G on the carpet. I became a Dawg the second I stepped on campus weather I liked it or not and have never looked back since.

Go Dawgs!!!!

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds