Forum

Why are we Dawgs??

17 years 6 months ago #1104 by RJ
Replied by RJ on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
Why are you Dawgs?.....because you can't spell.

Or because you take yet another beating and keep coming back for more while wagging your tails. :lol:

51-33 and 24-22.

Maybe UGA could beat Sewanee...are they on your schedule this year? :wink:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RJ
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1128 by FL_Dawg_Fan
Replied by FL_Dawg_Fan on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??

this is the most loser thread of all time

Hey jackass....if you consider this a loser thread then get the hell off this forum. I started this thread because of some very important things in my life that led me to being a Bulldawg fan. You can respond to my post with any idiotic and juvenile response that you would like. It won't change what team I cheer for or why. And it's just like anything else....if you don't like it or don't agree with it....fine, I have no problem with that. However, having an opinion on something and being a complete ass about it are two very different things. Like I said before....if you don't like the content of this thread then get the hell out of it and don't bother to respond.

I have no problem admitting to or accepting a loss. UT beat the hell out of us and they deserved to win. Vandy played well, we barely hung on...so they deserve the win as well. In fact, after watching UGA and the way they played the past two weeks, we will be lucky to get another win this season. That does not mean that I will turn my back on my team nor does it mean that I believe we WILL end up 5-7. I am, however, being honest with myself and hoping for the best at the same time.

I have respect for the UT fans...or any other fan for that matter...that joins here and contributs meaningful posts. But posts like yours just burn my ass. It's got NOTHING to do with what team you like and EVERYTHING to do with being a disrespectful ass.

-Kevin

• FL_Dawg_Fan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1134 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
good luck with arkansas

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1135 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: Why are we Dawgs??
Oh yeah, RJ, I'm sorry about that mispelling. Obnoxious should be RJTennFanIsAJackass. Does that look right? Yeah it has to be.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1142 by RJ

good luck with arkansas

that's it?...how sad the dawg nation has been reduced to comebacks like that....just sad. :lol:

• RJ
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1143 by RJ

Oh yeah, RJ, I'm sorry about that mispelling. Obnoxious should be RJTennFanIsAJackass. Does that look right? Yeah it has to be.

I just love it....have to resort to name calling....all you have left or your "edge-uh-muh-cation level? :lol:

I was picking about the way "dawg" is spelled....harmless good clean fun....and the only comeback is "jackass"....how sad....I know yesterday hurt...real bad. :lol:

• RJ
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds