Forum

We're five & zip, what's wrong with that!!

17 years 7 months ago #828 by RR-Dawg
I remember when the Braves had to fire the mascot, Indian (Native American) Chief Knockahoma (?), 'cause they couldn't afford to pay him. I was a Braves fan and watched MLB up until the league strikes! Since then (and with the recent steroid issues) I have no desire to care. I do like, when covered on some channel, to watch the diamond dawgs play. They almost made it this year. Good job/try team!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #831 by dapolla
Hey, the first baseball game I ever took my (now-22-month-old) son to was UGA vs. Georgia Southern in the '05 season opener. Nothing like them.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #835 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: We're five & zip, what's wrong with that!!
My grandfather and grandmother were dawgs, my mom and dad were dawgs, all of their friends were dawgs and by god i'm a dawg too. I've been attending games ever since before i was born (in other words, while my mom was pregnant) and i have been in attendance every home game since. I have attended dawg practices, two SEC championships in which the Dawgs won, one glorious Cocktail party in 2004, big games, little games, big wins, and heartbreaking losses. I'm still young so i haven't yet served my four years of service as a dawg in the student section, but by god i could make a strong case for already being a student based on the large amount of time i spend in Athens and my knowledge of the campus and of my beloved dawgs. Wherever my road may lead me i know one thing: I'M A BULLDOG BORN AND A BULLDOG DEAD AND WHEN I DIE I'LL BE A BULLDOG DEAD!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #839 by dawgsince5
Your exactly right Oh Sage of the Dawgs!!!!! I can remember when I just prayed we beat Tenesee, Florida, GT, and Auburn. Win or Lose I will always support our beloved Dawgs. I'm getting older now and for the first time I'm taking blood pressure medication, and on I had to double up on my medication the last two saturdays. I get so mch in to the games, my family will leave me by myself if we are losing. I try not to get so ramped up, I'm so passionate about our beloved Dawgs I can't help myself. No matter, Win or Lose I would not trade watching UGA Football for a Million Dollars. It is a tradition at my house and hopefully it will always be even after I'm Gone!!!!!!!
As Always GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dawgsince5
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #954 by Jmxvol
What's wrong with 5-0??? The fact that you can be 5-1 very quickly after that....

• Jmxvol
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1130 by RJ

What's wrong with 5-0??? The fact that you can be 5-1 very quickly after that....

And, 12 days after the post.....5-2. :lol:

• RJ
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds