Forum

GAME DAY: #2 GEORGIA BULLDOGS AT #4 ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE (2024-09-28)

3 weeks 2 days ago #83257 by yankeedawg1
KD... exactly....   only sunshine is this is game four ....  time to put all the cards on the table....   yes we have injuries back we looked woeful....

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #83258 by kentdaddy
Beck is not an Alpha like Stetson.

His balls have been poorly timed and behind receivers All season as I've mentioned before. 

I don't know if he's reading his own press clippings or if he's just one of those physically gifted players that doesn't have the championship mettle.

Beck is objectively a far better athlete than Stetson ever was or will be. 

But Bennett was just a champion and he had the heart of a champion. 

I've seen nothing like that from Beck.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #83259 by SouthernDawg

• SouthernDawg
  • SouthernDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 weeks 2 days ago #83260 by Wartdawg
Beck doesn't seem to have "it", but I'm sure he's happy with his Lamborghini or whatever it is he drives.

They are not ever going to win a game like that turning the ball over 4 times.

Alabama (not Saban) is Kirby's kryptonite. You can't say otherwise based on the record against them. 

Jalen Milroe is free to say whatever he wants. He did... we put it on the bulletin board, and then we went out there and proved that he was right. 

Maybe one day Kirby will learn how to defend against a dual threat QB, but that day has not yet come. His defense had no answers.

491 yards of offense from Jalen Milroe.

Pathetic

No... I don't want to hear about heart and fighting and comebacks and whatnot. 

Alabama owns Georgia

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

• Wartdawg
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 weeks 2 days ago #83261 by growl
What I saw was a group of individuals running around trying to catch a greased pig with a football.   I hate to say it but the group had no direction and looked totally lost and outclassed and it didn’t just start, it went back to the Kenyucky Game, that might have been an even larger debacle.  If it doesn’t change fast this could be a long long season!

Grow a pair Dawgs!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds