Forum

GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

6 months 3 weeks ago #83071 by growl
Well it is KENTUCKY AND GEORGIA and we are used to getting a W here.  Let’s be really careful of this group of upstarts.  They have a Hoss for a RB in Davis, 280 yards is a great day, no matter who you played.  I hope we have our OL and DL woes handled.  I expect a win, but it might be closer than we want.

GO DAWGS!!!!!  GATA!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #83072 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Play hard, play steady. Get the W.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

6 months 3 weeks ago #83073 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
On point Chief.... we stay focused... be great opportunity for both the OL & DL. to pull together and elevate their play.

Crowd needs to be loud ... elite load... love to see same results as
Last years Tennessee game.

Night game in Sanford cool October weather.... awesome...

Go Dawgs...

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg, growl

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #83074 by growl
I’m ready to see Sanford all in Red, and the really great light show in the night games!

GO DAWGS!!!!! GATA!!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

• growl
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #83075 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: KENTUCKY WILDCATS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Good Game Day Saturday morning all....

Finally feels like authentic football weather here in the Queen City to kick off October. 41 and breezy. Game day menu is bourbon chicken over rice. Starters are fried pickles, mozzarella sticks, chips & queso.

I'll be totally blunt, this game today worries me. Like you growl, I'm ready for the sea of red tonight and the cell phone lights glistening. I'm ready for all the pageantry we expect from a primetime ESPN matchup, but I'm worried about this game.

I guess there's good news and there is bad news? The good news is that if Kentucky has any chance of winning, they're going to have to put it on the ground. Their passing game is atrocious. The bad news? If they're going to win it, they're going to put it on the ground and let Ray Davis run wild. If we thought Jarquez Hunter was a handful last week, uhm.......yeah. If Hunter found rushing lanes, Davis will find rushing interstates.

So what's the key to winning this? We all sound like broken records, but, how about playing 60 minutes of football and toss off the albatross of the "slow start." Make them put it in the air, trap the edges, and force a turnover or two. Devin Leary is not winning anything for them, and if we put even a little pressure on him, we're going to see a lot of throwing the ball away. It wi be up to Davis to shoulder the load. Can he do it? If we find some run defense - no.

Sounds kind of crazy to talk about needing some run defense doesn't it? This game might be act 2.0 of Peyton Woodring's coming out party. 

GO DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #83076 by growl
Now that’s what I’m talking about

GO DAWGS!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• growl